Are These Worth A ??????

2klude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know many porsche and bmw guys that run those wheels... they are a very good company. Not sure if you realized but that price listed is for each wheel. A 19/20" setup for a viper would run you well over 4k just for wheels alone without tires. Like i said, very nice wheels, you get what you pay for with this company.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok,Nobody has EVER seen or used these?:dunno:

A car I was looking at in Reno ran 17" Kinesis wheels. I haven't seen them or used them, but have heard of them on a Viper, if that's worth anything to you. I can give you the guys info if you want to get his opinion. He's not a VCA member.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once used my car for a Kinesis wheel photo shoot in SoCal. They are great quality, and fantastic finish. Hi end wheels for sure.

The track rats prefered Forgeline, but for the street the Kinesis make a statement.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv'e got them on my 94 and love them. They are well manufactured and look great. If you get the wheels order a few extra valve stems. Mine have smaller stems and most tire shops don't carry them. They are a little expensive but provide a change from the HRE's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96