Area specific forum??

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i gotta pay for a membership, before i can ask any questions, about importing a viper to my area?? this is like a catch22. im supposed to own a viper first, before i can get a membership. but the questions i want to ask, are about buying a viper. lol

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea funny, but you could PM the regional President or contact Woodhouse or one of the other dealers. The dealers must know the procedure, I'm sure they have done it.

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea funny, but you could PM the regional President or contact Woodhouse or one of the other dealers. The dealers must know the procedure, I'm sure they have done it.

thanks for the tip. im specifically looking at importing a highly modified viper though, which is where my concern is. so i figured the guys in my region could probably offer the best insight on this. just wanna make sure i dont get my heart set on a car, only to find out it wont pass some silly insepction when it gets here.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post your question in the general Viper forum. The regional forums are for VCA only so a region doesn't put together an event and then have someone who doesn't even own a Viper "hijack" the VCA event by posting another car event that's on the same day and steal away some of the VCA members from the VCA event.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or you can shoot me a PM...I can get you in touch with members from our region who have imported Vipers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen