Article on CAAP

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Artical on CAAP

Did I read this correctly in the article, they have extended the time per station to help eliminate the repair stations, last time I was at CAAP, they had a lot of Vipers in the area needing some tweaking and corrections that should have been done on the line, also it seems that all stations now have picnic tables to hold the newspapers and books to view and the workers can sit and talk before the line moves again, I think years ago the line moved every 22 minutes ! I am getting old so my memory may be a bit off BUT when you hear repair stations, slow line movements, is this part of the underlying problem of the big 3 in trouble ??!!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Artical on CAAP

Did I read this correctly in the article, they have extended the time per station to help eliminate the repair stations, last time I was at CAAP, they had a lot of Vipers in the area needing some tweaking and corrections that should have been done on the line, also it seems that all stations now have picnic tables to hold the newspapers and books to view and the workers can sit and talk before the line moves again, I think years ago the line moved every 22 minutes ! I am getting old so my memory may be a bit off BUT when you hear repair stations, slow line movements, is this part of the underlying problem of the big 3 in trouble ??!!

shhh... this is a positive (fluff) piece... don't *** on our parade! ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang