Ati-Lag GTS test... Mother of God!

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Screw the antilag, I want flames to shoot out of mine! I would have so much fun with that at lights!

OP
OP

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screw the antilag, I want flames to shoot out of mine! I would have so much fun with that at lights!

Yes it would make me hope for red lights even more than I already do when driving my Viper!

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Hell!!! Someone told me bitty flames came out of my exhaust once when I was revving it up at night , lol :) ---

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its amazing how many people when they first see my RT-10.... ask me what my MPG is lol. Anyone else get a similar response often?

I get that a lot too ... my ex gf hated the car because of the attention it got me and always referred to it as "the gas guzzler".

When I tell people the highway miles they are actually REALLY impressed , as was I the first time I heard it :) ---

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its amazing how many people when they first see my RT-10.... ask me what my MPG is lol. Anyone else get a similar response often?

All the time with mine, I usually say "it's not about miles to the gallon with this car.... it's smiles to the gallon".

Cool video btw!
Mike

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is probably one HELL of a motor to be shooting flames that big.

That's actually a bone stock 1999 motor with some T-6 80 mm turbos with a PRO EFI engine management system when they were dialing in the anti-lag for the starting line at the 1/4 mile.

I know because I designed, prototyped/built the turbo system and installed it myself!

So far the car has run 156 MPH in the 1/4 mile and they are still dialing in the launch. Robert is shooting to get into the 8's on the bone stock motor and 6-speed. We estimate the car will trap in the neighborhood of 165 MPH when everything is dialed in!

It is unbelievable just what this stock motor with big turbos has been able to achieve so far!

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's actually a bone stock 1999 motor with some T-6 80 mm turbos with a PRO EFI engine management system when they were dialing in the anti-lag for the starting line at the 1/4 mile.

I know because I designed, prototyped/built the turbo system and installed it myself!

So far the car has run 156 MPH in the 1/4 mile and they are still dialing in the launch. Robert is shooting to get into the 8's on the bone stock motor and 6-speed. We estimate the car will trap in the neighborhood of 165 MPH when everything is dialed in!

It is unbelievable just what this stock motor with big turbos has been able to achieve so far!
i love it...that gives us bone stock guys something to shoot for

StoleIt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny they never ask me that. I wonder why...

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth