Attention all lady viper owners

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its nice to see some ladies on here. And you all own some nice vipers.
Sybil I just gave this tread a 5 for you.
Vipernut, i see your from Ontario as well. You do any car cruises or get togethers?

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original owner of my 96 GTS was a really nice lady, and after 7 years of ownership I finally got to meet her at VOI10. She was very meticulous about documenting the maintenance on the car, and she talked me to attend an high performance driving school before driving the car hard (and probably saved my life). She tracked the car and was/is very knowlegable about Vipers. I still contact her to this day if I have any questions, or just need some good advice.

You must be registered for see images attach

Very nice GTS.......thanks for posting......:dunce::rock::2tu:

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its nice to see some ladies on here. And you all own some nice vipers.
Sybil I just gave this tread a 5 for you.
Vipernut, i see your from Ontario as well. You do any car cruises or get togethers?

Thanks, for some reason it is a 4 now.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thread ra... whaaa??? where how?!

oh btw, girls plz post the helarious private messages u get, 'if any' ;P

I don't don't get any hilarious ones on this site. Now on the other...... It would make this x rated!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.I've never been to an Invitational...my bad.

Wow! Really? You're a GIRL!? Too cool! The things you find out after so many years! :rolaugh:

And really, you have never been to a VOI!? :omg: We soooo need to change that for VOI 13! NOTHING compares.

P.S. Sooooo, whats the lit up display in the background? I cant remember if I ever asked or if I always wanted to ask. :hmmm:

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Funny eh? Mopar Boy..the things you find out!! For all we know we DO know each other.....LOL! I mean I haven't been to an event in years..but I did used to go to Neil's Costco Fundraiser in Burlington....and I went to the odd Mapleview Show (also in Burlington) (when it was at Mapleview!)...

And the display in the back is (and I have told somebody this..maybe you?)....back when Dodge sponsored the Toronto Indy...a bunch of us VCO club members got involved by actually leading the parade on race day (not me) or by lending Dodge our vipers to be on display for their indoor static display. That's my GTS on display...!!
It was SO COOL!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny eh? Mopar Boy..the things you find out!! For all we know we DO know each other.....LOL! I mean I haven't been to an event in years..but I did used to go to Neil's Costco Fundraiser in Burlington....and I went to the odd Mapleview Show (also in Burlington) (when it was at Mapleview!)...

And the display in the back is (and I have told somebody this..maybe you?)....back when Dodge sponsored the Toronto Indy...a bunch of us VCO club members got involved by actually leading the parade on race day (not me) or by lending Dodge our vipers to be on display for their indoor static display. That's my GTS on display...!!
It was SO COOL!

Actually, I take that back. I think I just did not put the screen name to the email. I believe we had a few emails back and forth a few years ago. I remember the name now too...... Yes you are a girl! LOL

Hmmmm, not sure that was me. I think I would remember that story (but then again age is creeping up on me!). Is that mounted on back lighted panels?

No, this is how you learn!! Now you know!!

Exactly! :2tu:

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I think we talked years ago about collecting?! I seem to remember you looking for the yellow with black model?! (like your avatar?!)....

Not sure about the back lit panel(s)?!!! It was a long time ago..LOL! Life is catching up with me too!! LOL!!
But it was SO cool! even cooler for the guys fronting the parade!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah...I think we talked years ago about collecting?! I seem to remember you looking for the yellow with black model?! (like your avatar?!)....

Not sure about the back lit panel(s)?!!! It was a long time ago..LOL! Life is catching up with me too!! LOL!!
But it was SO cool! even cooler for the guys fronting the parade!!

Yup....exactly! Good memory.... That issue was resolved too.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...del-Pictures!-It-exists!?highlight=bumble+bee

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder why he calls himself Troublemaker? He does not cause any trouble.
I know Sybil, I was just kidding with him! Actually THAT ought to be your Avatar, Lol! No Really, I was just checking around tonite & I see where somebody has been suspended! Lol! You probably know what I'm talking about (you can pm me if you don't)!

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are a couple of pictures I have been trying to put here abd can't figure out how......if I email them to someone would any of you know how to post them here for me????appreciate any help here.......thanks

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Sybil, I was just kidding with him! Actually THAT ought to be your Avatar, Lol! No Really, I was just checking around tonite & I see where somebody has been suspended! Lol! You probably know what I'm talking about (you can pm me if you don't)!

Yes but I am not sure if he is. No mods have said anything. He gets away with ****** on there!!!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are Roysviper's pics...

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are Roysviper's pics...

That is cool!!!

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder why he calls himself Troublemaker? He does not cause any trouble.

Not a name I gave myself, but kind of embraced it and stuck with it. I have been good on here, and would like to maintain that for now. It's nice to find a board without a lot of trash talking. Just enjoying a car I never thought I would ever be in the position to own.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala