Attention.. Jamie, Lee, and Mash....

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:laugh: Sweeeeeeet, Thanks :D

As soon as my Viper is back in town, i will hook up with the vette boys for a run ;)

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mash how ya been.. I cant wait to see your car. Its going to be awesome! We will have a good time at the track.

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mash how ya been.. I cant wait to see your car. Its going to be awesome! We will have a good time at the track.

Hey 550 Vette, i am doing great. long time no see..., hope all is well with you.
I cant wait to see my car also :( , its been at APEX for almost 5 months now.
I will let you know when i get it back, car still need a few weeks at Heffners after it arrives ;)

As for drag racing, no doubt we will have a blast.. this time, i will try and run next to you ;) .. hoping to hit mid 10s/high 130s on stock tires :laugh:

Also, i am going to Auto Cross like crazy this spring, if you are interested, let me know. there is one each week starting late March, should be fun.

Reaction score
Mashour, we're looking forward to having your car back in your garage! Any news from the transport company? It's been a month since the car was completed! :laugh:
Just to clarify for people reading this, the Lethal 750 transformation would normally take about 4-6 weeks, but with Mash's extreme "need for speed," many changes (i.e. custom low-compression pistons) had to be made to the original plans to satifsy the upcoming blower installation.
I'm sure you'll report your timeslips after you get to the track!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang