Attention

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must admit I love the looks of my 2005 SRT10 Copperhead. The paint is out of this world. the color actually seems to change depending on how the sun hits the car.

I was out driving around on an absolutely beautiful sunny warm day. Indian summer. Top down enjoying life.

I stopped for Pizza and a a guy pulled over to get some photos. The car is clean and it looks good. It makes me smile when someone gets some joy from my car. As my wife says "driving is fun". But she enjoys looking at it.

On my way home I was waiting at a stop light. As the light turns green, I look in my side view mirror and I see a guy in the next lane looking at my car.

Well he should have been paying more attention to his driving. He forgets to brake and rear ends the car beside me. Ouch. Not to hard but it was a shame. I feel bad for the guy.

My heart jumped roght out of my chest. It was right by my ear. Too close for comfort.

These cars do attact attention. Hopefully that does not happen to often.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a while, but had a lady pacing me looking at the car at around 40mph. Unfortunately, as we went across the intersection, she drifted a bit over and hit the curb on the opposite corner of the street. I suppose she was paying just a bit too much attention to the car.

No one was seriously hurt. [*****] happens.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He forgets to brake and rear ends the car beside me.

I've witnessed that happening more than once. Ever since then I always leave lots of room between me and the car in front of me, if I happen to be the victim I prefer to only have damage in the rear rather than both front and rear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery