AutoArt SRT coupe pops up at the 08' toy fair at Nurnburg

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW, The AutoArt Black SRT Coupe reads as 'available'.

I just ordered one.:D

The Red SRT Coupe still reads as 'coming soon'.

Click the link then scroll down a bit to see both the Red and Black SRT coupes.

AUTOart -

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not good for my piggybank at all :( I really need to save up for a new 1:1 car at the moment, but when I see this...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh what the heck :D I called the nearby hobbystore I always go to today and asked him to look into his ability of ordering me one, by friday I should have more news!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same price and shipping costs as purchasing right off their website.

Based on the e-mail they sent me when it was shipped (Aug 21st), and the tracking info provided in the e-mail, I should have it Monday or Tuesday.:D
What color did you get? Make sure and post pics when you get it. :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same price and shipping costs as purchasing right off their website.

Based on the e-mail they sent me when it was shipped (Aug 21st), and the tracking info provided in the e-mail, I should have it Monday or Tuesday.:D

That's funny :dunno: I called the nearby hobbystore again on friday to order one and he said it would take 2-3 weeks before they could be delivered.. said the black one was "on the lists" in Germany.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny :dunno: I called the nearby hobbystore again on friday to order one and he said it would take 2-3 weeks before they could be delivered.. said the black one was "on the lists" in Germany.
At this point all I can tell ya is that they gave me a UPS Tracking # and I tracked it over the weekend - Said it was in West Chester, PA.

Being as W. Chester is about 1.5 hours+/- from me, I can only assume it'll be here Monday or Tuesday.:D

Why not just order from their website or e-bay?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point all I can tell ya is that they gave me a UPS Tracking # and I tracked it over the weekend - Said it was in West Chester, PA.

Being as W. Chester is about 1.5 hours+/- from me, I can only assume it'll be here Monday or Tuesday.:D

Why not just order from their website or e-bay?

Well I did tell him to order it directly from Germany.. maybe it was just a usual caution warning that things could be delayed or something, he knows his stuff and usually does me right, got me a few good deals on some of the models in his store :)

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lookie what I got today!:D This thing is pretty cool. Attention to detail is incredible!:headbang: I like the Mamba-style interior - Really brightens up the inside!

What really irritates me though is that I don't fit in this one.:dunno::smirk:

Last edited:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Does this company have a web page. Wondering if they have a 2000 RT/10 Gray
Here's a link to the website, with a list of the Vipers they're currently selling:

AUTOart -

Unfortunately, they never built an RT/10 or a GTS. They have made some very nice GTS-Rs, including many of the cars from Le Mans. Those aren't in production anymore, but are usually available on ebay.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pics man glad the wait is finally over. I really love this picture.
1754d1219695311-autoart-srt-coupe-pops-up-08-toy-fair-nurnburg-viper-die-cast-016.jpg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the store again today but it did not come in with delivery.. ordered me one on the AutoArt website as soon as I got home, hopefully it won't take long :D At the end of this month I may almost certainly order the other color as well, it showed as available when I filled in my order.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine took about ~1 week when I ordered it off the website.

Post some pics when you get them - esprcially the Red one.:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just looked up the tracking number and it looks like mine landed here in The Netherlands yesterday, currently "pending customs inspection". I just hope they will let it pass without tearing it open and willingly damaging either the box or the model itself :dunno:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh rub it in will ya :rolaugh: My black/white stripes coupe is sitting at the customs department for about a week now, I'm about to go ballistic from waiting :crazy2:

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yey it landed right after I came home from work today, number 2321 (€26 import tax even though in some people say the new €125 limit is already in effect)! But what's with the hooks in the middle of the door panels, holes in the trunk and front+back bumper :dunno: Anyone else also have that?
I'll try to take a few good pics this weekend with the black prototype version that I have, my red one is in pieces awaiting a low-boy Roe blower project. I have to say that at first glance it looks somewhat more detailed than the production version, no "polished" H-wheels though which is too bad because the 10 spokes do have that look.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R