AutoArt Viper Score

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a very good day at a flea market/car swap meet. Heres my bounty for the day and it only cost me $30 :headbang:

AutoArt Viper $15
Blue Viper GTS $4
White Viper GTS $4
Red Viper RT10 $4
Both Wheel clocks $3

Attachments

• AutoArt 1 .jpg
    AutoArt 1 .jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 73
  • AutoArt 2 .jpg
    AutoArt 2 .jpg
    92 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea this is a different type of flea market, no tube socks, cell case, fake bags etc......its a true huge flea market with a ton of vintage, antique and cool things.....and in NH they can sell guns (i think just rifles) with no checks, i see them all the time on the tables

You must have a good flea market. All you can get at the flea market here is knockoff clothes, VHS tapes and cell phone cases.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must have a good flea market. All you can get at the flea market here is knockoff clothes, VHS tapes and cell phone cases.

Transcontinental +1 on that! Well actually there is one stand with a couple of model cars every year but no really interesting ones.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Retailed that model at our store for 99.95 if I remember correctly. We sold them on sale for 79.95 and I recently sold one of my duplicates for $125 ( so the $150 may not be far off for the right buyer ).

I would say you scored the mother lode for the pittance you paid - congrats.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks! its such a cool model, definitely the best I have and I cant stop looking at it......i cant wait to get more :)

Retailed that model at our store for 99.95 if I remember correctly. We sold them on sale for 79.95 and I recently sold one of my duplicates for $125 ( so the $150 may not be far off for the right buyer ).

I would say you scored the mother lode for the pittance you paid - congrats.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks! its such a cool model, definitely the best I have and I cant stop looking at it......i cant wait to get more :)

Oh NOOOOO... You've got the AA fever....

Be ready to spend countless hours scanning the internet looking for the entire collection....:D

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know its already happening, I want the whole collection and have started searching ebay every day!!!!!

FWIW....A tip that worked for me.
I would contact the stores that were selling AA cars on Fleebay. A lot of the vendors were selling other AA cars that they don't have listed. I got a couple of the harder to find cars that way...

Good Luck...

You must be registered for see images attach