Autocross event May 4th at Fort Devens

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Eveyone, We are getting ready for a great season of Viper events. The first performance event we have planned for the club is an autocross event in Ayer MA. I would like to say a few words about this event for the new members or people who have thought about going and haven't had a chance to attend. This is relatively a safe autocross event with plenty of open space. The course runs on an old air force base, and we use the old runways to run the autocross event. This is a 1.5 mile course designed to challenge you and your car. Cones are set up in a pattern, and objective is to drive around cones at speed, stay on course, and do it as fast as possible.There will be a viper instructor, his name is Paul Lussier. Paul is a great guy and will show you how to beat your old time.
The cost is $55.00 and you can sign up at NorthEast SHO Club . You will get 4 runs in the morning and 4 qualifying runs in the afternoon. This is a limited number of vehicles that can run, so I wouldn't wait until the last minute to sign up. You will need to work the course when not driving, minor station work detail :eater:. Check your email box as there will be more info to follow. So lock in May 4th for a great time.
7:00 Gates Open
7:30-8:30 Tech inspection
8:45 Drivers meeting
9:00 Walk the course
9:30 First car out:drive:
There will be different class fo all types of drivers noice to expert. So if you are interested in going or just have some questions about the event email me at [email protected] . So come on out and enjoy the fun. Rick:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. Ed Stebiens just sent me an email stating there were only 12 spots left. Don't miss out.
RICK

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in, thanks to Nick. I here it's sold out, but Nick can not attend. I'm taking his spot.

Hoping Donna will go and take the afternoon runs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang