Autoform roll bar and bulkhead to trade for OEM bulkhead.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an Autoform rollbar with OEM bulkhead cut to accomodate it, in a GTS, which I am returning to stock. If you have been looking for an Autoform rollbar, here is your chance. It is a sweet addition to any car, which gives it a badazz look. Here is a pic. Yes, it is red, but is painted so you can make it any color you want. PM me if interested in it. Jim
Autoshow_003.jpg

Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL if nobody else wants it im in! My car is red so i should get first shot to be fair

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seats go all the way back, they barely touch the bar. Amazing fit, really. I will check emails, highest bidder gets it. Must have GTS OEM bulkhead to trade. Gotta go back to 'boring' with my car. LOL.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sry, it needs to be black to be original in my car. 4 inquiries, but no offers yet! Leslie, you are close and could come pick it it! I would jump on it if I were you!:headbang:

If you are needing the black piece behind the seats, I have 2 slices in mine for my 6 pt harnesses. I am sure you need an unmolested one:lmao:

you gonna be at the show on Sat with the club?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming given this extensive and drawn out advertising campaign, and the ensuing lack of response from the buying public, that there's been a 30% price cut to motivate everyone?

james11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard it it to remove the stocker and install this one? Is it a straight bolt on and do the bars on the sides go behind the seat or right next to them?

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming given this extensive and drawn out advertising campaign, and the ensuing lack of response from the buying public, that there's been a 30% price cut to motivate everyone?
Actually, there was good response but I went on vacation, as did some of the guys interested....anyway, its a best offer situation. A new one is $1200 with a fiberglass panel. I have a fiberglass panel that I will throw in with the deal, but it has a speaker cutout not a glove box. Again, the kicker here is that I have already cut an OEM bulkhead with a good result, and you don't have to take the risk of screwing yours up and having to buy a new one and try cutting it again, ad infinitum. Its a bolt in install. The only holes you have to drill are at the base of the rollbar, or you can leave them out. The holes are already there in the brace behind the seat, you just remove the bolts. I find it easier to install if you trim the fiberglass ridge in front of the brace (with a rotary bit or hacksaw, etc).

Reaction score
I find it easier to install if you trim the fiberglass ridge in front of the brace (with a rotary bit or hacksaw, etc).

This bit was undoubtedly the hardest part of the whole install for me, way back when. Seats were out getting redone, so it wasn't inconvenient...it was just plain PITA! Though your neighbors will get a kick out of hearing air tools fired up and fiberglass dust coming from under the garage door!! LOL! Get some old blankets and cover everything...front, back, dash, etc!

Do note that there is a good chance the emergency door release levers will not clear the bar on the side. I can remember mine we either non-functional...or VERY close, I just can't recall which. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper