Autoform Windows! Really big problem.. (really long)

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first thing you need to do is call Steve Dreyer @ Autoform. He will help you solve your problem since he designed the hardtop & windows. If the windows are actually defective, I am sure they will replace them.

SNK BIT in WA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also having problems with the windows fitting the car. I LOVE the hardtop but the windows have been a nightmare to fit to the car. My car is in Portland till Spring so I cannot continue to work on getting the windows to fit, but Steve @ Autoform has been very helpful when I call for assistance.

My drive down to Portland was in the rain and I felt it would have been better to have the top off than have it funnel in like it did. I plan on adding some additional seals and make more adjustments come spring time. My drivers door seems to be different than most and has been very troublesome to fit. The passenger door window was very close to fitting properly and hopefully the leaks will be found and plugged.

Call Steve and make him aware of your situation. Everyone at Autoform has been excellent to deal with and I am sure he will take care of you.

Mark

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, please post it if you come to a solution. I have the same problems, but have not found a way to solve them.
(The top is great)

/JP