B&B Triflow Headers and Cat-back: Looking for feedback from people using this setup

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It might depend on which B&B header you are asking about. B&B makes both a 5-into 1 header and the Tri-Y (aka Balanger style) header for Viper. The Tri-Y header in Jerry Scott's photo below is stainless steel and is sold through Dave Schotz at:
SVP Racing www.svpviper.com
Dave Schotz
PH (602) 499-0089
E-mail: [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just bought a B&B complete stainless steel 3" system, 'Balanger' style headers, no cats, and cat backs. I haven't fitted it yet as the headers are currently being ceramic coated (costing over $800). I have the rest of the exhaust sat in my lounge, and the polished tips are beautiful, (they're by my bed). External welds are well finished and not bad internally. After asking around, the Balanger headers seemed the best, for more bhp and street use. It will be loud, especially with out the cats. From what I could tell, most of the stainless 3" cat back systems are very much the same. I'll get it dyno tested when fitted, and let you know on ease of fitting it, and how well it fits to the Viper (better be good after paying out on that ceramic!). I've also had copper gaskets cut and bought stainless steel nuts / bolts and clamps. I bought B&B because they had what I was looking for, and at a reasonable price. I wanted to get the headers and complete system all from one company, so I wasn't trying to fit different bits and pieces together. I got mine from Mike in Canada, you can find him at carfanatic.com (he sells the Zanio waxes).

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob,
I think that we may have spoke in the past about exhausts. In any event you can have the original Try-Y(belanger) from me for $3795 on sale for the complete system, that includes a performance guarantee.

I can provide you with dozens of satisfied customers for testimonials. Please feel free to email or contact me at any time.

Tom Welch
btrviper.com
352-622-6219

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62