b/w 96 vs 97 differences?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I don't expect to sell mine ever, I don't care much about where the values go. But, from an insurance payout standpoint in the event that something bad happens, I would definitely like them to stay up there. Right now, I'd be bummed if mine got ruined because insurance would pay a lot less than just two years ago... I'm pretty sure that number will start heading the other direction, though. Even just looking at the prices of '96/'97 B/W cars compared to later Gen II and Gen III cars, the prices for the B/W's are surprisingly solid. If I were to buy a used Viper today, a B/W Gen II would be my target.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But, from an insurance payout standpoint in the event that something bad happens, I would definitely like them to stay up there. Right now, I'd be bummed if mine got ruined because insurance would pay a lot less than just two years ago...

That's why I have an agreed value policy on mine. No haggling over 'current value", cut me a check and have a nice day.

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All you guys are wrong. You see, the owner that sold me my viper on ebay said I have the only 96/97 GTS. Its a one of one!

You must be registered for see images