B/W Viper arrived today!

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new '96 GTS arrived today. Our recent snowfall delayed delivery but it was worth the wait.

Here are the photos I promised earlier...

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To quote my wife..."What on earth does someone need two Vipers for?"

:2tu: Good luck with it!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to have them both home bud, I will stop by and check them out.

Congrats

Bruce

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To quote my wife..."What on earth does someone need two Vipers for?"

:2tu: Good luck with it!

Ha yes, especially when one Viper is a rather impractical luxury :)

If we had a bigger garage I think my GF wouldn't mind having a Viper for her though.

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They both look good and together even better :)

I am looking to have a new garage built.
May I ask what size garage is that?

It is 60' x 120' with 15 1/2' sidewalls. In theory, it will fit 30 cars but it will be a while before I can test that number:D

rocknroll

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lee, Awesome pair !!! Hope to see them at the steak and shake on the 17th. Do you need chains ??

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is 60' x 120' with 15 1/2' sidewalls. In theory, it will fit 30 cars but it will be a while before I can test that number:D

Lee congrats on your latest addtion, Only 28 more Viper purchases to go to fill your garage !!:D

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again for all of the compliments for the car.

The "why do you need two vipers comment" has come up a few times this last week. My response has been that now I have one for my wife to drive but the trueth is she doesn't drive them and I'm just a "car guy". I was watching the Mecum auction with my wife earlier tonight already thinking about the next car - now I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

I agree, a white car would be nice but I'm thinking that a '98 GTS-R is a little out of my budget right now.

I'm going to pass on posting more pictures of the garage - I've already posted plenty and I'm sure some people are getting a little tired of seeing my garage project.

Burt, that silver and blue car is stunning. I do a double and triple take everytime I see your avatar. Funny thing is, if someone would have suggested that color combination to me I never would have guessed that it would look as good as it does.

The '96 is now parked where I had the 60,000 mile '57 chevy. It seems like it's been cast aside. My kids having been asking for a larger convertible so I was looking at a restored black and white '56 Buick Sentry with red interior - an awesome car (we suspect that there are only 70 - 80 of these cars remaining). The owner has taken it off the market so I went ahead and bought this '96. I have a funny feeling that car may end up in the barn before the end of the next year. Also, today I learned of a '96 GTS with only 700 miles and was an actual Indy track car that may be coming on to the market so I may have to scrounge around for some more money.

Too many cool cars and not nearly enough money.

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Perhaps a new avatar is needed after this purchase.
Congratulations on your newest addition.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang