Back to Viper after all these years - VOI9 Coupe Pics

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brad,

Welcome back and wow, those VOI9 cars sure look great!! We had a thread on here a while back about what music is best cranked while you drive your Viper....care to make some personal music suggestions?

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. Love the guitars and garage too!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JonB! Wow now thats a screen name I remember from the old days! You were the man on this website back then ..... You gave me some advise when I was a kid buying my first cool car (94 rt/10). And we did meet way back with Andy. The names I remember were, you, Gary Lashinsky .........(

I now feel REALLY old !

Actually, Gary and I along with Ivan founded that different website back then, VCAs first. We had NO grey hair. Those many tens of thousands of great posts are sadly lost forever. We even had Team Viper guys kibitzing with us daily back then!

When Version 1 of this VCA site began in 1998, we agreed with and supported site founders Jay H and Doug A offer for a BETTER site. So we abandoned that site so all would follow here. THANKS FOR REMEMBERING...........back when I was the man !!!!! Now Im just the OLD man.. Welcome back !

Last edited:

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Brad King. We were just talking about you and the guitars last week. Welcome back! Didn't you have the "Viper" riding mower?

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Brad,

Welcome back and wow, those VOI9 cars sure look great!! We had a thread on here a while back about what music is best cranked while you drive your Viper....care to make some personal music suggestions?

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. Love the guitars and garage too!!!

Lets see, on my IPOD right now is eclectic to say the least:

Van Halen 1
Black Label Soceity - The Blessed Hellride
Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard of Oz
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
Nickelback
Pink
Robert Johnson
Led Zepplin 1
Skid Row
Notorious BIG
Paramore
Fall Out Boy
Gary Moore
Prince
Def Leppard
Guns and Roses
Best of Frank Sinatra
White Stripes
Stevie Ray Vaughn
ZZ Top
Mettalica
Michael Jackson
Akon
Eminem
Enigma
The Allman Brothers Band
George Thorogood and the Deleware Destroyers
Garth Brooks

Hows that for a weird mix?

Brad

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Brad,
Welcome back Indeed! I remember your great event at your house back in the late '90's -- Congrats on the car, and looking forward to our "twin cars" being together at a future event.
Not many of us left from that era, but the club is still great to be a part of, and I'm sure it will soon seem as though you never left.

Hey Gus,

Look forward to it. Is Mike Warner still around and the guy who did the VMania windows?

Brad

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I now feel REALLY old !

Actually, Gary and I along with Ivan founded that different website back then, VCAs first. We had NO grey hair. Those many tens of thousands of great posts are sadly lost forever. We even had Team Viper guys kibitzing with us daily back then!

When Version 1 of this VCA site began in 1998, we agreed with and supported site founders Jay H and Doug A offer for a BETTER site. So we abandoned that site so all would follow here. THANKS FOR REMEMBERING...........back when I was the man !!!!! Now Im just the OLD man.. Welcome back !

Thanks JonB!

Brad

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brad King. We were just talking about you and the guitars last week. Welcome back! Didn't you have the "Viper" riding mower?

Hey Marv,

Thanks for remembering! I did have the Viper Mower, man that thing was sick! Red/ racing stripes, viper logos and badges on a Simplicity Legacy 60" deck mower that was FAST!!! I dont have any picture's of that thing anymore, too bad because it was pretty damn cool!

I do have a VOI9 matching color scheme golf cart (Made by Chrysler and Street Legal) thats pretty cool though (Maybe I will but Viper Bages on it), check it out...

You must be registered for see images attach

Best,
Brad

Last edited:

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Car, I have #43. Just put on a Corsa Track exhaust, Man it sounds cool. I also lowered it. It sits real nice now. That inch makes a big difference. Good luck!

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now rareguitar, all you have to do is upgrade to the murcielago like you've been planning, and get rid of that 360 immediately! Beautiful coupe

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RareGuitar,

LOVE a lot of your musical choices especially Van Halen, Skid Row, SRV, GNR and of course Lonesome George!! I'm 37, so I think we both grew up listening to much of the same stuff. Monkey Business and Youth Gone Wild are my favorite Skid Row songs and if I play them right before playing hockey I usually have a great game!

Regards,
Aaron

MrCrowley

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ive got a ESP JH1, Hetfields first sig series guitar. Any idea how much its worth? 1 of 100.
My buddy has a Washburn rebel flag dimebag guitar signed by the whole band. I was told there are only 7 rebel flag guitars built. Any idea what its worth?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have had a great businss opportuntiy come up and I am rasing some funds to finace it. That said I am selling off my exotic car collection and this includes my VOI9 Coupe I just got. I posted it in the classifieds here and on ebay:

eBay Motors: Dodge : Viper (item 130172344490 end time Nov-16-07 09:56:12 PST)

Let me know if interested!

Brad

If you do not mind me asking, what kind of business? If you are selling the Ferrari and Viper, it must be one serious business proposition.

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( I'm sorry to ear you got to sell the Viper (never mind the Ferrari:D ).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine