Baltimore Grand Prix

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent them an email, waiting for a reply. I will update when I hear back.

UPDATE: They are going to offer a package, but haven't released the details yet.

Last edited:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John and I have both been in contact with the powers that make these announcements and decisions, and still no announcement what the offer or package may be. We will keep everyone posted.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Steve. I have not been able to post or PM through Internet Explorer. I just had a revelation and accessed site through Google Chrome. Hopefully we will hear something from SRT soon.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope to have something to share early part of next week. Appreciate everyones patience.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping it's as good as last year or better.... When I went to the Laguna Beach race it was :dunno: not so good....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do they always wait till the last minute???? This is why there is a low attendance from Viper owners. Most of the local Viper guys I know aren't going because they've already made Labor Day weekend plans.... This is annoying.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$290/person???? This is a joke!!!! It better include Champagne and Caviar.... I'm not sure I want to drop $290 since Laguna was horrible.

Last edited:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$290/person???? This is a joke!!!! It better include Champagne and Caviar.... I'm not sure I want to drop $290 since Laguna was horrible.

I was really only interested in coming by for a bit. $290/person buys a lot of fun, sadly won't be coming at that price.

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's ridiculous....weren't the prices reasonable last year?

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's ridiculous....weren't the prices reasonable last year?

Yeah, I paid $100 for 4 tickets because they had so many left over due to last minute announcement. This past race in Laguna Beach was the same price for two people and now it's almost three times for one person. I'm guessing VCA members will get a special price since this is advertised to the public as an SRT package.

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is much more reasonable! I'm in for Saturday only - how can we sign up/pay?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed the registration form out earlier today. Let me know if you didn't get it.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how all my Lambo, Ferrari, Lotus... etc. buddies are only paying $185 for three days.

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True. I'd like to find out if we get the lounge and catering. The price would make sense that way. The "preferred parking" isn't really all that worth it.

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, okay. Wish I had seen this thread before I called. I called SRT, and they confirmed that the lounge and the catering are included in the 1 day pass.

In that case, I'm signing up. Who else is in?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suspect parking is in the same place as last year. Pretty easy to get in/out. It's right off 295.

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone received their passes in the mail yet? Still nothing today...I'm calling up SRT tomorrow morning about it.