Bat's VOI9 makeover (PICS)!

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, finally got my headers, High Flow Cats, Corsa Track Exhaust, KW Variant 2 Coilovers, IForged Astras, and08 Hood installed. Thanks to Todd and Mike and A&C Performance and Sal from American Muscle Car for making it all happen:2tu::headbang:.
Enjoy the pics!

Bat™

before:

You must be registered for see images attach

after:

06 hood:

08 hood:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MAN that 08 hood just really pops on your car! Stunning, just stunning.. now all you need is some chin wings, splitter and wing from Prefix and you have a gorgeous, perfect ACR look-a-like :2tu:

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks really nice Bat. How much did the paint shop charge to get the new hood painted,striped? Thank you.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Bat! Are you going to VOI? Out of all the Vipers out there, the 2 that I want to see the most is your car and the 08 ACR.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing really but in all actuality what was wrong with your stock hood, rims, exhaust and suspension? Really nothing. They were all really good but there is better out there. The Stoptechs are lighter, cool better and provide better stopping power - Not to mention they are really pretty and would look great with that setup...

DSC07956.JPG

Now whats wrong with the current setup?

Bat ;)

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nothing really but in all actuality what was wrong with your stock hood, rims, exhaust and suspension? Really nothing. They were all really good but there is better out there. The Stoptechs are lighter, cool better and provide better stopping power - Not to mention they are really pretty and would look great with that setup...

DSC07956.JPG

haha, good points!

Bat™

iforgeddealer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
beautiful Andrew. Love that metallic blue stripe on White. The 08 hood is definitely a great add on. Love how everything complements your car. iForged Wheels look amazing with that huge 4" rear lip.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it except I think the wheels look too similar to stock. I would have done something darker. Still looks great though

haha, you read my mind. Initially, I thought the silver finish would look good, which it does, but to me it didn't stand out enough on my VOI9. So I've decided to get the centers powdercoatecd charcoal metallic, similar to what I had on my 2nd gen coupe. What do you think?

Bat™