Been roaming the forums First time poster

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Been roaming the forums... First time poster....

I wish I could run a 375/20/21 here in NY :omg: how does it hook? Welcome to the forum.

I honestly haven't driven on them yet.. There is a slight problem with the fitment, but as soon as I get a chance to go for a ride I'll definitely let you know

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why do I keep getting "FORBIDDEN" when I click on the second page of most threads now?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need more pics; like pics of the whole car with the wheels on. Cant get any real idea of how good/not so good they look in the two pics you posted.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score

Why do I keep getting "FORBIDDEN" when I click on the second page of most threads now?

The ... in the title was messing it up, I need to look into it. In the meantime, I've edited the title to remove them.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need more pics; like pics of the whole car with the wheels on. Cant get any real idea of how good/not so good they look in the two pics you posted.

Yes, I will post some pictures of the whole car as soon as I can. Still trying to work out the fitment issues I'm having with the wheels first.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The ... in the title was messing it up, I need to look into it. In the meantime, I've edited the title to remove them.

Thanks!

Yes, I will post some pictures of the whole car as soon as I can. Still trying to work out the fitment issues I'm having with the wheels first.

Thanks!

Viper0062

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looks great! Would you mind giving me the center cap dia.? I am running 20" with Pirelli's and want to change out my center caps (ST).

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offset does look a bit off in the pic. Is it rubbing on the outer fender or inner?

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offset does look a bit off in the pic. Is it rubbing on the outer fender or inner?

Yes, it actually does look a little bit off but I won't know for sure til I can get the wheels fitted properly. I haven't driven on them yet to know for sure if it rubs or not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960