Belanger Cat-Back

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Belanger Headers/Cat-Back with RT High Flow CATS and it sounds awesome! The deep rumble is exactly what I was looking for. It's a bit loud (for some people) going from 1rst to 4th under load but once your in 5th under light load conditions it isn't much louder than stock, from the drivers seat. Friends say it's loud from the back, but the Viper is a loud car and it should have a loud exhaust. Buy the Belanger, you won't be dissapointed.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my snakeoly sub exhaust!

smile.gif

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See my sig. below. I have the Borla and I think it sounds better than any others I have heard. Several guys in the local club agree. Perhaps it is the combo with the headers and high flow cats that makes it. A friend has the Belanger cat back and it sounds nice also, but not as deep as mine. I don't think you would be disappointed with either one.
Bob K

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE BELANGER ON MY 94RT10 AND IT HAS A RUMBLE TO IT. I LEFT THE CATS BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE TO LOUD.I HAVE SIDE EXHAUST AND YOU HAVE REAR SO ITS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT. THE GUY THAT DID MINE HAS A GTS AND HE PUT CORSA ON HIS, NO CATS. IT SOUNDS AWESOME. LOUD BUT IF YOU WERE TO LEAVE THE CATS ON IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT BAD.I WAS KIND OF DISSAPOINTED WITH MINE BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GET ON THE GAS IT SOUNDS LIKE A RICER.BUT OTHER TIMES LIKE WHEN YOU LET OFF THE GAS AND SLOW DOWN WITH IT IN GEAR. IT LETS OUT A REALLY COOL RUMBLE. IM STARTING TO GET USED TO IT. BELANGER ABOUT 500 AND CORSA IS 1500. IF I HAD REAR EXHAUST I WOULD GO WITH CORSA. YOU NEED TO GO TOO AN EVENT AND LISTEN TO OTHER GUYS RIDES AND THEN MAKE A DECISION.

Harry at GPM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom Glenn and I have a set of Belanger cat backs on one of our Arrive & Drive cars and a set of Borlas on the other. The Borlas are an older design and are considerably louder, especially inside the car at cruise. We both agree the Belangers are our first choice. In any case JonB at PartsRack is the man to see...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960