Belanger Header and Exhaust System Installed!!

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my car back from Fat Alberts yesterday. Al (who is the owner)is about the nicest man you'll ever meet. They did the install over two days and they did a very professional job. My Business is right around the corner from Fat Albert's shop and also Belangers, Lou who is the main guy at belangers is very knowledgable on exhaust technology. I have spoke to him in detail about his product and belive me he knows it well. I saw there manufacturing facilities and i was impressed with them. Most people don't know but there headers are stock on competion coupes. Roush racing has bought over sixty sets for there cars this year alone. I know some of you have considered B&B headers for your srt. B&B facilities are two miles from my office and i have used there exhaust sytems on my previous e39 m5 but there is no comparsion to the Belangers Systems for the srt. Just call lou at belangers and he can bring you up to speed.
As for the performance, the difference so far is the way the car pulls from two thousand rpm's on up. You can put the car in sixth gear at 1700 rpm's and give it just a little gas and it will accelerate alot better than before. The computer is still making adjustments and that takes about five hundred miles per lou. The biggest beny so far is the cabin and sills heat. It's 90% gone I live in Phoenix,AZ so this was my biggest concern. Boy does it sound good, If you do any mod to your srt this it. :2tu:

Robert

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert,

Thanks for the great post on the Belangers. I also spoke to one of their techs at length before ordering a set of their headers/high-flow cats/exhaust. It is definitely a great mod that gives the car the character that I expected it to have from the factory (I was shocked at how anemic the stock exhaust sounds).

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also ordered Belanger headers and exhaust. Except ARROW is full of other engines ahead of mine. New Years? please, please. Really, with all the [******] ups with the viper, I should really just get a new crate motor. As should we all that hath received the short end of the cambolt and check ball. Anyone agree?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang