Best auto insurance co. to get???

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dunno:I did a search but need your help. I need to find another insurance co. to go with for my cars as my current co. is terrible on claims. Please be specific and let me know asap what you think is the best rated ins. co. to get based on YOUR experience with a claim, especially a Viper claim. Once my current claim is settled I will tell everyone the crap my current co. is playing and you wont believe it!! Thanks, Mark.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Ditto on State Farm. They've never let me down when I had to make a claim, both for complete home destruction (Hurricane Andrew) and 2 vehicle claims - one stolen and totaled (Ford), and one for the Viper (rear ended).

Payment was fast and fair.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone that hit my Viper had state farm... and they took care of me fair and fast as well. I just switched from 21st (AIG) to Geico... better rates, more coverage, but keeping my fingers crossed.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another for State Farm. Had another car hit me lightly on the side. They replaced the hood, front facia, headlights.. 28k$ overall for repairs! No problems.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another vote for State Farm. They covered a claim without question that I thought was going to be one that I would have to fight for.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE use AAA and are very happy and you do not need to go to the DMV anymore.

AAA is evil... they use a civilian spy agency to snoop on their customers. The "agency" is full of errors and AAA will cut your policy based on their snooping and you have no recourse unless you take it up with the agency... good luck with that.

ChoicePoint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allstate did right by me when my first Viper was totalled. It took work on my part and some help from Bill P. at Woodhouse, but in the end I got a realistic replacement value instead of just market pricing.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldn't let State Farm insure my dog house. They have a history (at least in 3 cases with myself and close relatives) of being "like a good neighbor" until you file a claim. If the claim is too high, even if you've never filed a claim in 40+ years (wife's aunt), they'll drop you like a hot potato and make up some lie.

That was for homeowner's insurance. I've been told that their auto insurance is a totally different branch and that they just share a common name but I wouldn't use them again even if they were 1/2 the rate of anyone else.

I now have Fidelity National. Great company to deal with and around $212 every 6 months for my Viper with unlimited miles, full coverage and $500 ded.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
State Farm all the way. In the past they have sent me refund checks because they had less claims than they had projected for the year.

I just got a check today. Apparently I over paid or something. Go figure!

Also totaled a car with them. They paid right away. They even helped me get more for my car with helpful hints on how their system works.

I will never leave them! They have all my cars and house.

Good luck!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have Fidelity National. Great company to deal with and around $212 every 6 months for my Viper with unlimited miles, full coverage and $500 ded.

That sounds real good! Ever had a claim with them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masterofzen