Best gen V combo to date!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Eddy posted this on Twitter. I am just....at a loss for words by how amazing this combo looks on the new car. I've always had a thing for classy looking Vipers, Emerald green and Anaconda green are two of my favorites. But GTS Gunmetal pearl? Wow. I love how deep it makes the hood vents look and the stripes really make the whole thing pop.

--RS

You must be registered for see images

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one on ebay with track pack and no stripes is the best IMO. This one looks like it needs a drop and some new wheels.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the 5 spokes on it. Then again, I'm partial, as I have 5 spokes on my 03. I don't think I've seen Gen V color/wheel combo that I didn't like!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought about the Gunmetal with silver stripes, too. I like it a lot with the polished 5 spokes, but also think it would look great with the track pack hyper black wheels. Great combo, but in the end I decided I wanted something a little more radical...

Bill

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm partial to that color combo. I certainly would like to see some more "professional" type shots of the car. Not that I can justify to myself buying one though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth