best looking Viper T-shirt ever

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSI in Houston is a Tuner shop that will continue to grow and will have cars that will stun the competition for years to come. They are an all around class act with everything they do. RSI will be the name and place to go in TEXAS where you can feel and know your dollar will get the work that you ordered.
Their T-Shirts have a Yellow w/ black stripes Viper at a angle where you can see the side, The background is a Viper speedometer where the needle is on 200 MPH, The lines off the tires show speed, checker flag for the back drop.
What a shirt and if I can take a photo and down load it here I will post a photo later today. They might have it posted on their webb site later or on Monday. Go to www.racingsolutionsinc.com
This shirt is like everything they have do to date, top of the line and a winner.

By the way RSI has a written stand behing warrantee with every package. These people are extremely honest and know their business. RSI is ran like a business should be ran, clean, work to be proud of and they invite you into their shop while working on your car. Waiting room w/ speed channel, show room, like I said a class act.
If this sounds like a paid advertisement it is not. I am just so glad that Houston has a safe harbor for Vipers and people wanting fast cars.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rohn...I beg to differ...THESE are the best looking Viper shirts ever! In Viper colors! :cool:

Yet another shamless plug, brought to you by the MN VCA Region...These really are very cool shirts! Long sleeve or short!!!

You must be registered for see images

S

SUN RA KAT

Snake Bitten -

Do they come in my size - XXXL Tall?

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen......These can be ordered right off the MN VCA Region's website inside of a week! We're just putting the finishing touches on the MN VCA Merchandise page...lots of cool stuff for viper owners....and your ladies too!!!

MN VCA Region website link in my sig...check it next week! We got you covered Kenny!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim...I promise...Less than a week you can order these right off the MN VCA Region website...Super painless ordering process...We're even take PayPal! You guys will love them!

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rohn.......You hit the nail on the head!!! These shirts are awesome, especially in black!!! We need to get pictures posted ASAP for all to see. Like you said, RSI is a class act. Gerald and Jason run a reputable business with a major priority on Customer Service!!!!

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake Bitten
Your shirts are also in that category but it looks like I am going to have to break out the dig-camera and give you a peak.
Take care :cool: :cool: :cool:

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone - the VCA of MN merchandise page is now online and taking orders... Not sure how people found this site so quickly without any posts on the forums - but we have received dozens of orders already - considering it went up yesterday!

Anyways, people, check out the online viper merchandise... There is some really cool unique merchandise on there that you'll find nowhere else... Point, click - arrives on your doorstep...

http://.mn.viperclub.org - or just click on the link in my signature.

You wanted cool viper stuff - you got it! Also, keep checking the site - we have 9 more product lines that will be coming out soon. See, we get a little creative up here when we have snow on the ground for 4 months!

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:cool: , I just ordered 2, had a small problem going to the site, I finally typed it in mn.viperclub.org and it worked just fine. Used pay-pal
:cool: as I'm an ebay ****** :laugh: 632 on total feedback :p , also Yellow is faster ;)

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a black and silver MNVCA t-shirt and must say it is very sweet. :cool:

Glad the site is up, now I can look for more goodies. ;)

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my t-shirt, really nice heavy screen printing!

Gerald you guys are gonna have to make more t-shirts I shoulda ordered a couple!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jamie, Already have my zippos and freebwee sweatshirt your hubby sent me ..Loved it. Also ordred a sh#@ load of other apparel. Thanks..By the way I ordered those thongs and cut off shirt for my wife so we could have alittle color coordinated fun ..PS Is that you modeling the thong on the website? LOL

ADAM

jamie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My hubby?? I don't have one of those, I do however have a wife. I'm not a female, so no that's not me modeling. Thanks for ordering Adam! LOL...

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does the model in the cut off t-shirt have no belly button? Can women with belly buttons wear these shirts? :)

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the MN VCA ladies wear!!! Get your Sneaky Pete thongs :)

mn.viperclub.org

Snake Bitten got his, and He says he wears it everywhere.........

I don't think anyone has the heart to tell him that sneaky pete is supposed to be in the front.......

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My hubby?? I don't have one of those, I do however have a wife. I'm not a female, so no that's not me modeling. Thanks for ordering Adam! LOL...
lmao :eek: What I wanna know is does that girl come with the sneaky pete undies??? If so, Overnight me a set or two :D :p

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just got my sapphire/silver long sleeve in the mail today, and I ordered it Tuesday! The shirt is awesome! Great job guys! I look forward to seeing more merchandise. Thanks!

-Kurt

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the posers among us...any interest in those fold out chairs to match your Viper with the VCA logo on the back?!?

Would look great at the car shows...I know there are two black ones in the trunk of my RT all summer long!