Best place to buy a Borla cat back?

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of adding a system to my car and was wondering the best place to get a system. Anyone find them at a really good price? Also if someone is looking to sell their new or used one I would be interested. Thanks in advance.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't fart around with that exhaust. Been there done that. Go with the Coras catback. No cabin drone and better sound and tips.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with Hoosier Daddy,

Bought a Mopar (Borla) for my GTS and used it for 2 days, way too much droning,went to a Corsa (was in 2000 so 2,5")and love it,great noise but not noisy and no more droning.

Luc.
00GTS

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have Borla and love the sound. It is deeper and more growlly than Corsa. I never listen to the stereo and always drive with my windows open so cabin drone doesn't bother me - actually, I don't even notice it.
Personal preference. Buy what YOU like.

Bob K

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Borla sounds more muscle car.Corsa sounds more exotic car(higher pitched).NO drone with Corsa.Drone not a problem on short 20-40 mile drives with the windows open.Will drive you nuts on a long drive.Try JOn B for some prices on either.May have used systems too. Bruce

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Sean Roe and get the B&B. Best sounding cat back.
Everytime I've gotten together with other Viper owners that have Borla or Corsa they always comment on how good the B&B sound. Sean will also confirm this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte