Best Price Ever!!!

jharris1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to scare anybody but just seen a 2005 Dodge Viper with 500 miles on it and never registered in Fort Collins Colorado sale for $65,000.00. I had emailed the guy and he came back saying bottom price was $65,000.00. I was going to buy it but sold quickly. These prices are going down everyday!!!!!

OP
OP
J

jharris1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better go to the grammar school with me!!!!!! Read your response again

grammar not grammer

give not gave

Where did you go to school,(foreign nation)?????????

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You better go to the grammar school with me!!!!!! Read your response again

grammar not grammer

give not gave

Where did you go to school,(foreign nation)?????????
Its be called "scarcasm". Now run along. It is time for bed.....

P.S. I know "scarcasm" is speled wrongth......

bmoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to scare anybody but just seen a 2005 Dodge Viper with 500 miles on it and never registered in Fort Collins Colorado sale for $65,000.00. I had emailed the guy and he came back saying bottom price was $65,000.00. I was going to buy it but sold quickly. These prices are going down everyday!!!!!

Damn, that is a good price!!! Wonder if the price drop has anything to do with the new Z06 that's about to come out.

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jharris.... Be very careful about the prices dipping down that much and thinking your getting a great bargain... Do research on the car first before you jump on it. As the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for."
This holds true with all cars, Ferrari's as well. I have had numerous people tell me about their horror stories after thinking they were getting "the deal of the century." Have a PPI done on any car and this will save you (maybe) thousands in the long run.. As well as alot of grief.. :2tu: :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mach,
Does PPI stand for Pre-purchase inspection?

thx,

Yes or some call it "Private Party Inspection." Its just best to have one of these done before you buy a "pre-owned" car that way, you get the full scoop.

:2tu:

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talked to Chris at Fitzgerald... as soon as someone buys my 99rt/10, Im buying the Mamba!

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that price isnt that far off i got my 2005 with 105 miles for high 60's /////red

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a few for $10,000 put they only come with 3 wheels.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine