Best Viper tech's in SW FL area??

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would appreciate names and locations of best viper tech's in SW FL area...Ft. Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, etc. Thanks guys...:)

V

Venomiss

Would appreciate names and locations of best viper tech's in SW FL area...Ft. Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, etc. Thanks guys...:)

Ivan is the president of the south Florida Viper club and a very nice guy.
website Ivan R. **
[email protected] P.O. Box 415179
Miami Beach, Fl 33141-5179
Phone: 305-868-4168
Fax: 305-865-1873
Call Ivan or possibly call Doug Levin for some ideas for you. 305-249-RACE

Last edited by a moderator:

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Highly Recommended: Site Sponser here also

HeffnersPerformance.com
4396 Independence Court
Sarasota, FL 34234
941-359-0900

Last edited:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a warranty item or what you are looking for????

That said, IFF performance oriented I would highly recommend Doug Levin of Doug Levin Motorsports in Miami across Alligator Alley - well worth the trip. He is also a sponsor here! :D If warranty or something else he may be able to recommend.

litemup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also recommend Doug Levin he did the install of the Paxton SC on my Ram SRT-10 top notch good guy to deal with.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you specifically asked about Viper Techs, I assume you are referring to dealer based mechanics who work well with Vipers. I am not aware of any in Southwest Florida. ( Although Heffner is in Sarasota, he is not a dealer.) University Dodge just south of Griffin Road on University Drive services many local Vipers - both stock and modified. Mark Leslie is the Service manager and has extensive knowledge of all generations of Vipers. He serviced my Gen II GTS and now services my Gen III Woodhouse Performance Edition Coupe. He also maintains and preps a number of Vipers for road racing. Although Mark is the Service Manager, he is also good with a wrench himself and drag races a 2800 HP car with a friend of his that he and the friend built. Other than Mark Jorgensen and his techs at Woodhouse, I would not let any other dealership touch my car. But, with that said, it is only fair for me to note that I prefer to use a dealer. The other people mentioned above are great tuners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spirit_R