Best Wheels and Vendor

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for new wheels, either chrome centers or black to go with my Racing Yellow GTS. Looking for opinions on best wheels: Forgeline, CCW, IForged, or HRE. Also, are 19" only for bling? Looking for lightweight, great performance, and, of course, great looking. :cool:

Also, who is best supplier out there for wheels?

THANKS!!

cuong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
take a look at dcr wheels they are pretty new forged wheels. looking about 3500 for 19f 20r.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't going up in size (ie. 18" to 19") have the effect of a slightly taller gear in your car? In other words if you have a stock 3.07 and go to a 19" rear wheel/tire, you now might effectively have the equivalent of a 3.00 gear.

OP
OP
P

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rcdice: nice color on your car! Going up to 19 does not necessarily mean taller. There is a post from last week from Vipertime:

I am considering purchasing aftermarket wheels and also plan to lower the Viper 1" or so. As I understand it, there is only 1 tire (Pirelli 355/25-19) that maintains the stock rear wheel O.D. I'm reluctant to go this way, in case that tire is discountinued at some point in the future. The 345/30-19 is about 1.2" larger in diameter, but there is a greater choice of tires in this size.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang