Better pics of the Henny SRT...

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome. Plain awesome. Props to the man, he is one person who understands the soul of a Viper.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont like the body kit, although it may grow on me. I would not add on a bunch of body pieces that were not wind tunnel tested or at least proven to be lighter than the stock body. Addtionally the full body mod kit from the H-man ended up being some REALLY STUPID high dollars.

$4,500 front facia
3,000 rear difuser
2,000 rear spoiler
-------------------
$9,500 complete body kit plus paint and install

$14,500 painted and installed!!!!

Just way to much money but if you are a card carrying member of the more money than brains club it probably seems like a bargin. $2k for a rear spoiler unpainted!!! WOW wait till you guys see the new Autoform spoiler coming out it will be a bargin and looks great. The guys at Autoform gave me a preview when i was getting my rollbar and harnesses installed. www.autoform.com

Ok i will give you the H-car makes gobs of power, but there are plenty of tuners out there that will make the same kind of power and you dont have to worry about getting taken advantage of by a less than upstanding individual(He$#%^&*sy). The H-guy has done tons to market his name and his venom branded products. but ANYONE who knows his history and still sends him their has not done research on the man or company. This guy has OVER A HUNDRED LEGAL JUDGEMENT AGAINST HIM, totaling hundreds of thousands in damages/awards.

Jason Heffner heffners
Doug Levin Motorsports DLM
and a few others

there is a reason why those who know about him, or have done business with him, will NOT do business with him anymore(without cash in advance((on the supplier side)). Lets keep supporting the quality in character and product of some of the other lesser known VIPER GUYS whose reputation is not marked by a very checkered business past

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That nose looks like a cow catcher on a choo choo train. 225K? :rolleyes:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I mention $45,000 for the engine/turbo upgrade OMG this has got to be 40-60% higher than the other "good guys" would do it for. All that money $45k engine $14.5 for bodywork and you still have not touched the brakes and suspension, which in my opinion is a must with that much more power!!! $59.5k now add in the other suspension and brake mods. this guy charges way to much!!! you are paying for the brand name.

"There is one born every minute(fool)" P.T. Barnum

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Engine looks great and the shot of the interior, I would leave the rest of it in sleeper mode.

My wife and I were talking the other day about if we ever sold the GTS what we would buy. It ended with her making me promise that the only thing I could trade the GTS in for would be a Twin Turbo SRT/10 or Coupe.
God I love that women of mine :) Now if I can just sell her on Both!

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rest of the car looks good. However, i must say that the front bumper turns the viper into a snowplow.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Im definitely a minority with my opinion. I really like the whole kit. Yes, its a bit pricey, but it looks great IMO.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the mans name for whom we don’t speak. It’s his signature front end and an necessary evil to get to the 200 plus! mph.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id guess they're 19's or 20's, and i know they are [he shall remain nameless] wheels

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not necessary to go 200+ stock/prototype SRT were taken to 200+ at some of DCX's test facilties. 200mph is only 4 mph over the stockers 196 mph topspeed. the only thing needed is a few more hp or less weight. the h-mans aero body kits are not wind tunnel tested, although his cars have been realworld tested. My point being that take a stock body SRT vs. a Aerobody SRT both with 1000hp and you will probably not see much differnce.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the mans name for whom we don’t speak. It’s his signature front end and a necessary evil to get to the 200 plus! mph.

Stock body of the Gen III is heavily tested in the wind tunnel... Comp Coupe as well. Buyer beware against aero-aids that are not properly tested as thy are potentially VERY dangerous. It's like they say, a fool and their money are soon parted, but these fools could be parting with their live's too.

RSI did 201mph in a half mile with stock body and non-stock tires and 196 mph on stock run flats. The difference was tire grip. Grip is the big issue at speed, resistance increases with the square of the velocity, so tires loose grip as they have more force to push against.... This is why Nascar regulates wings and downforce and tires so tightly.

Heffner's cars have been the best at getting grip, and have the fastest 1/4 mile times both with Automaic and six speeds.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed on the overpricednes, but the engine work looks very nice, clean and neatly put together, plus the bodykit looks really good IMO :eek: Except for the rear spoiler which should have a more recangular shape, and Henny (lol :p ) needs to do some rear bumper work to make the kit stand out a little better as a whole.
Other than that the front bumper looks a tad too plane, could use a touch more designer input :ooo:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What size and make are the wheels?

These are IForged wheels. 18" front, 20" rear wearing 265/35 and 335/30 tires respectively.

You must be registered for see images

IForged can also custom make just about any spoke shape you desire as they CNC the forged centers. They do many high-end, one-of-akind wheels for show cars. IForged also has any of a number of finishes available, you can get silver, any custom color, high polish, or brushed finishes.

If you like the design, you may want to look at the one piece forged/CNC machined wheel Complete Custom Wheels just announced: Lastest CCW wheel

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte