Beware of the sleepers...

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey cool video, and definatly something unique that you have there. How do you manage to keep it hooked up on the highway? I have an old supra and it makes just a bit more power than yours, but anywhere more than 20psi it just lights up the tires going 100. You seem to have no problems staying on it, what kind of torque did it make.

I own a Viper as well, and offcourse you cant be comparing a 1000hp to the crank car to a 450hp or 500hp car. Get a viper with 700 hp or more and the race will be a different story, just because the viper will make 900lb torque and the 2jz supra motor will not. But no matter what his car is fast and it is street driven, and I am fairly sure that with the amount of money he has invested in it he could have a viper.

sc300tt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, I made 670 ft-lbs on 2.0 bar and a 70 shot when I made 765 rwhp, which by the way, was letting off at 6200rpm. I have been running around on 315 BFG drag radials which have been hooking up well lately, but are on thier last leg.
You must be registered for see images

sc300tt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, no times yet. The Ennis event rained out, but is re-scheduled for Dec. 10th.

Daniel, thanks, I've actually received a number of emails from viper owners that were very nice and apologetic for the actions of a select few. I was never really too offended as my skin is a lot thicker than that!
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456