Beware Of Vipair Performance !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do us all a favor and just credit his account and let us know when it is done. You are 'restored' in my book even if you were never tarnished.

Also, check your ***...

JD

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I have done business with Heffner. I have a Heffner Twin Turbo Viper SRT-10.

I’m not sure what the business I have done with Heffner have to do with Steve Prescott not shipping me the front fascia he was paid for, but I’m here to tell the facts about that myth / hear-say story if need be.

First of all, contact only either me or Jason Heffner to get first hand facts. Everything else is just hear-say / made up stories and lies.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have done business with Heffner. I have a Heffner Twin Turbo Viper SRT-10.

I’m not sure what the business I have done with Heffner have to do with Steve Prescott not shipping me the front fascia he was paid for, but I’m here to tell the facts about that myth / hear-say story if need be.

First of all, contact only either me or Jason Heffner to get first hand facts. Everything else is just hear-say / made up stories and lies.

Does that include the things you told me directly and the things Jason told me directly? Or do those not count?

Just curious...

JD

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you really drop-ship parts for your SRT to Heffner, and then call the CC company(s) and dispute the charges once delivery was confirmed? Fact or Fiction?

No. Not fact.

Again it has nothing to do with Steve Prescott not shipping me the front fascia he was paid for, but we had a problem with Jon B in the past (2 years ago) and that was resolved quickly after.

Last edited:

ViperDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS. I ship $30,000,000.00 worth of goods a year

That's an amazing amount of goods. Equally amazing is that a company of that magnatude has no contact information whatsoever on your website. Not a phone number, or an address, or an email, or anything...

Alot like those websites that sell ******.

You also characterize the fact that the parts shipped a month or so after your order as being deceitful yet other VCA vendors like Auto form always ship at least a month after orders are placed, I know, I have many of their parts on one of my cars and I know that these things take time to make, crate, etc..

When a customer says that you said you had items in stock, but you didn't ship them, and your rebuttal is that 'But Mom all the other kids are doing it' something is amiss.

Again, any company with POLICIES or PARAMETERS regarding in stock/shipping should post those POLICIES on the POLICY page of their website, but your Policy Page says, lets see, absolutely nothing, it's BLANK. Which is good, since you can make it up as you go along.

Let me tell you, I own a business, and it only does about 1/15th of your imaginary gross, however my websites are lavish works of art and technological achievement, and they barely cost anything. It wouldn't take you but $500 to develop those web pages, but with your $30,000,000 and them being blank it screams out SHADDYYYYY...

Also, and this so unreal is that even though you post no contact information about you or your business whatsoever on your website, but in your thread you have posted your customer's complete name and address AND DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER?! You must be borderline ********. :hitwithrock:

I would never EVER become your customer knowing that if we ever had dispute you would post my most personal information in a public forum. Why don't you just go ahead and put his credit card number on here too.

Last edited:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB just called yesterday to remind me to bill him for all the parts I shipped to him
Hmmmm........ forgot to ship a part and forgot to bill someone. Maybe invest in a secretary. :dunno:

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Everything you said sounded believable till you came up with that statement.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve,

First of all, what kind of a vendor discloses confidential information about its customer on a public forum including even the driver’s license number? What is the benefit of pulling such a low trick on me? Is that how you plan to gain customers, by disclosing their confidential information on public forums? Why don’t you disclose my credit card number as well? That’s the only confidential information you left out.

I PM’ed the admins and hopefully confidential information will be removed from the post per the forum rules.

Funny how in your posts of today, you left out the part of the conversation where I said I was crediting your credit card for the amount of the facia.
You actually decided to answer my calls after you received an e-mail from Chris mentioning the thread here and on the phone you told me you were going to ship the front fascia on your expense and credit me for the whole amount before you hanged up on me. So far you haven’t done either one. You have neither shipped the front fascia yet nor credited me the full amount for the front fascia. Again, lies, lies and lies…

You also mislead everyone and make it sound like the last time you posted, I only shipped after you posted, but I had actually shipped a few days before your post. Last time you didn't even post an apology, you just had the thread retracted.

You also characterize the fact that the parts shipped a month or so after your order as being deceitful yet other VCA vendors like Auto form always ship at least a month after orders are placed, I know, I have many of their parts on one of my cars.
You told me that you had all the parts I ordered in stock ready to be shipped. I even accepted to get the painted front fascia you used for mock up purposes not to wait for the parts to be manufactured. I paid in full for all the parts plus crating and shipping, total of $3,900, on 09/06/2007. You told me you were going to deliver everything with a week but it took you over a month to deliver the parts with the exception of the front fascia (10/08/2007 at 8:44 A.M).

I don’t care if Auto form ships a month after the order or ABC Body Shop ships 10 years after the order or DEF Body Shop ships 10 minutes after the order. You told me you were going to have everything delivered within a week. Why would you promise me to have everything delivered within a week if you know you will not be able to do it? If you have told me that you would charge the amount right at that moment but it would take you over a month to ship the parts and that you might forget to ship the front fascia and dispute it 5 months down the road, I would have never dealt with you to start with.

And on top of all this, you want me to apologize because you shipped a few days before my post on VCA? Apologize for what? For getting 2/3’s of the parts over a month although promised to have all the parts (without any missing items) delivered within a week?

Your excuses are as lame as your shipping department.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was warned by quite a few vendors, to NOT do business with you AT ALL, after you stopped the credit card payments on all the part and upgrade transactions for your Viper. I even heard that you sent the sheriff into Heffners to repo your car after after you reversed the credit card payments to him for all the upgrades, but had only shown the sheriffs office the payment part, not the reversal part on your credit card statements.

If you were so sure of this bullsh*t information you heard from somewhere why did you do business with me in the beginning? It sure didn’t feel bad to receive $3,900 for parts that were sitting in the shop and being used for mock up, etc. You claim running a $30,000,000 company but do you even have a high school degree? Sherrif’s office can not issue repossession orders, courts do that. So I am the smart ass out there showing the Sherriff credit card payments but hiding the so claimed reversal part of the credit card, and picking cars up for free. Maybe in the Republic of Strawberry and Kiwi… How do you come up with this bs? Even a 7 year old won’t believe in this. Let me give you a fact that will put you in shock. I never paid Heffner by credit card. Cash through Paypal for the down payment and Cashier’s Check for the final payment. Now, how does that feel? Why would you post bs information about things that you have no clue about? Why would you bring Heffner’s name into this? What will bringing Heffner’s name into this gain you?

Show me one vendor who claims that I owe them even a single penny or shut that pie hole.

Check with your bank and you will see that I never claimed a chargeback with any of the transactions I had with you. Again, I am going to explain this like I would to a 7 year old so that maybe you’ll get it. You have 60 days following the day of the transaction to claim a chargeback with the credit card company and you need to have a solid reason to do so, like goods not delivered, or missing goods, etc. It’s been 174 days since I paid you with the credit card. So there’s no way of filing a claim with the credit card company at this stage if that’s what you are referring to.

Why did you accept a credit card payment from me if you were so paranoiac about possible reversed charges down the road? I would have gladly paid you by Cashier’s Check or direct wire transfer to your account. And the 60 day claim period with the credit card company has long gone by anyway.

Lame excuses, bs stories, accusations, slander and lies and lies…

Is this the reason you did not ship the front fascia I had paid for 174 days ago? Did you not ship the front fascia I paid for because of a made-up bs story you heard from some **** or because you were dumb enough not to check with your bank first and verify the payment 174 days ago? We all know the answers to both questions.

What is your point Steve? Are you trying to say “This guy had a problem with a VCA vendor 2 years ago, back in 2006 which was quickly resolved afterwards so let’s sell him parts and get his money but never actually ship him the parts just to f**k with him”?

Why would you bring these issues up? How would these help you?

Answer one question Steve….
Why did you not ship the part you were paid for in time?
…………………........
………………………
………………………

Because you don’t give a sh*t about your customers?
Because you couldn’t get your lazy as* up and check the shipment in the first place? We are talking about a damn front fascia in a shipment of 3 parts. It’s not like it can be unnoticed or something.

And after you accepted on 02/08/2008 that your lame shipping department or shipping guy forgot to send the damn front fascia, why did you wait for 19 days? Why have you still not shipped the front fascia nor credited my account?

Lame excuses, bs stories, accusations, slander and lies and lies, lies, lies…

Last edited:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enver, ARt, ARDA,

The Facia is fully boxed and ready to go today, it is the original one you agreed to purchase.

DO YOU WANT IT SHIPPED TODAY? IF SO REPLY

YES SHIP IT TODAY

IF NOT

REPLY - NO DO NOT SHIP AND CREDIT MY CREDIT CARD or CREDIT THE CREDIT CARD I USED TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT and hopefully you have a signed permission slip for the use of that card.

Thanks for your reply in advance and hopefully you can some day supply me with the signed off permission letter to use the card you used initially as well for the purchase.

thanks

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YES SHIP IT TODAY.

Give me a fax number or your e-mail address and I will send you a signed statement with the copy of my driver’s license.

Also please post the tracking number here.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Everything you said sounded believable till you came up with that statement.:rolleyes:

The $30,000,000.00 is not in car parts with Vipair, my company designs, manufactures and sells consumer products like gift wrap, greeting cards, Gift bags, Children's books, etc. So I am not BS'ing, it is a statement of fact and the one thing you do not want to do when you ship internationally is to misstate customs clearance documents, once you get flagged it can slow all your goods down once they hit port.

VipairPerformance is my hobby, my kids and I love Vipers and Vipair is a great release from the pressures of work, I should update my Vipair site, I built that site myself using EBAY prostores and I just never got around to the contact page, sorry. If you think I am not being straight then give JonB a call and ask him about me.

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A friend of mine purchased/recieved his SRT parts from Steve within two weeks. ;) After hearing "Arda" and his side of "his story." I wouldn't touch a "credit card purchase" like this with a 10 ft. pole...especially under the "shady" customs documentation that was requested by the buyer. :dunno:

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had dealings buying parts from Steve for my Viper in the past and he has always been an upfront and honest guy. I highly recommend him as a parts supplier though you may need to be patient. I will say Steve sometimes gets busy and promptness may not be his strongest suit, but he is honest and does what he says and he loves Vipers

eagles

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
“Kelly S Martin”, you have a Heffner Twin Turbo SRT-10 too, right? I remember you sending me PM’s at VA and asking me questions about the Heffner TT setup and one of your 72mm turbos going bad. Am I right?

I don’t know what your motive in posting here is but feel free to PM me if you have any problems / concerns. I would really like to not drag this thread any more and end it with the tracking numbers of the shipment and pictures of my TT Viper with the fascia on when it's installed. After all this thread is about the GTS-R front fascia that I have not received yet.

I have not explained my side of story and I don’t feel the need to. I have just corrected couple facts that were wrongly stated. Again, this has nothing to do with me not receiving the front fascia.

I have explained long and in detail that a 174 day old credit card payment with a signed statement is solid as cash. If you need further convincement, consult a lawyer or your bank. I could have filed a claim for the missing part within 60 days of the purchase and I would have probably received refund but I did not do that.

Steve has already received the credit card payment and shipped 2 of the 3 parts. How would not shipping the third part help him in any way?

As for the customs declaration, it’s the customs here that will look at it and in reality, it is a “Front Bumper”. A bumper is a bumper. If you read my reply to Steve, you will see that I told him he could declare it any reasonable value or the actual value I purchased it for. I would be paying another country than USA taxes for the second time on the amount he declares, that’s all. And I have already paid the taxes for the front fascia when the container arrived at the port as it was listed originally on the container inventory list.

Nothing shady.

A friend of mine purchased/recieved his SRT parts from Steve within two weeks. ;) After hearing "Arda" and his side of "his story." I wouldn't touch a "credit card purchase" like this with a 10 ft. pole...especially under the "shady" customs documentation that was requested by the buyer. :dunno:

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had dealings buying parts from Steve for my Viper in the past and he has always been an upfront and honest guy. I highly recommend him as a parts supplier though you may need to be patient. I will say Steve sometimes gets busy and promptness may not be his strongest suit, but he is honest and does what he says and he loves Vipers

eagles

Hopefully this will be all water under the bridge when I post pictures of my TT Viper with the GTS-R front fascia on.

I have been defending the advantaged of a bigger air opening in the front fascia for TT Viper’s for long time. We will be installing a custom and wider radiator and intercooler to make use of the extra cool air provided by the GTS-R front fascia. The car will also benefit from extra downforce the fascia will provide at the track, not to mention the awesome looks.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that include the things you told me directly and the things Jason told me directly? Or do those not count?

Just curious...

JD

Please provide this details JD. I have 'heard' quite a few stores on the matter, and would like to get these facts from you. Since you have carried on dialogue with both sides I am sure your well equiped to explain the merits of each side (if the facts really prove only one of the sides has them (merits)).

Last edited:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Not fact.

Again it has nothing to do with Steve Prescott not shipping me the front fascia he was paid for, but we had a problem with Jon B in the past (2 years ago) and that was resolved quickly after.

Really? So you are questioning Steve's character, and yours is not allowed to be brought up in the discussion?

I for one find Steve to be a very reputable and honest guy, I knew there had to be more to this 'story' and I was proven correct.

I'll go on record of fully supporting Steve on this one, and say others should take note of this incident with any future thoughts of dealing with you.

Jon
John
Joe
Art Critic (the kind that reviews Art work, not your 1 of 20 names)
Jack

I've run out of alternate names.. sorry..

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please provide this details JD. I have 'heard' quite a few stores on the matter, and would like to get these facts from you. Since you have carried on dialogue with both sides I am sure your well equiped to explain the merits of each side (if the facts really prove only one of the sides has them (merits)).

Please go away.
You’re more than welcomed to discuss your personal problems with me in PM’s but don’t post on my threads.

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really? So you are questioning Steve's character, and yours is not allowed to be brought up in the discussion?

I for one find Steve to be a very reputable and honest guy, I knew there had to be more to this 'story' and I was proven correct.

I'll go on record of fully supporting Steve on this one, and say others should take note of this incident with any future thoughts of dealing with you.

Jon
John
Joe
Art Critic (the kind that reviews Art work, not your 1 of 20 names)
Jack

I've run out of alternate names.. sorry..

Please go away.
You’re more than welcomed to discuss your personal problems with me in PM’s but don’t post on my threads.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please go away.

It doesnt work like that ARDA/ARTA. You are posting a 'personal problem' your having with Steve, and I am supporting him. I have had a failed interaction with you, and I want others to know there is always 2 sides to a story, and from my dealings with you both, I believe Steve to be an honest and trustworth individual, my vote is for him on this one. You started the airing of the laundry and I'm hear to help get the stench out... I'll leave it to others to figure where thats coming from.

Jon

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see both points of this story and hope it never happens to me. I will say one thing though, I don't laugh easily but this line actually got a chuckle out of me:

Show me one vendor who claims that I owe them even a single penny or shut that pie hole.

For some reason that really cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.