Big Brake Dave's car Killer deal

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his car is "really" for sale then I would say that is a great deal!!! As in not a scam(someone other than him selling it)...

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave's car is about a mile from me. If anybody needs an inspection, I would be more than happy to help.

The price is great, and Dave took fantastic care of his car before he passed.

It was his daily driver, and I often saw him puttin around town. He also used it to develop his line of upgrades.

Car is kept clean as a whistle. It was used often on the track, but Dave was one of the smoothest drivers out there.

It has upgraded wheels, brakes, and was constantly kept in 1st class running order.

Who ever is lucky enough to get this car is gonna be one happy fellow.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
killer deal, i would be all over it if I was in the market.

OP
OP
S

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his car is "really" for sale then I would say that is a great deal!!! As in not a scam(someone other than him selling it)...

It is someone other than him selling it. His son. Dave passed away last year.

A good man.

OP
OP
S

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm.... yup.

It's a high mile car, and the market for those is tough. That's the best car I know of for sale under 35K.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I suppose I'm going to have a look at this one considering the mileage is the same as the local fellow selling his and the cost is lower....not to mention newer as well.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
And because of the wonderful and"legendary" man that owned it, the car has "status"
That's a nice deal
That makes the car truly worth something to me, and the mans reputation within VCOA adds even more to it. Not to mention I'm looking for a well cared for viper with higher mileage that I would not be afraid to drive and wouldn't have so much tied into that I couldn't enjoy it.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Jeff and am sending him a retainer right now. Hopefully within the next week Daves beautiful car will be sitting nice and snug in my garage.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
i bet you'll be happy, looks like a fine deal (just price the options on the car)
Beautiful car with awesome upgrades and a detailed history with a great previous owner...just what I am looking for. This little guy looks to be a keeper for sure.

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there really any down side to a Viper with that "high" of mileage? I mean, I know its a lot in the Viper world, but thats just peanuts compared to what a car should be able to take, right? :dunno:

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Daves wife Arlene....seems as if all is getting put in order! Very sweet lady....I must be a lucky guy that I caught this.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure its been taken care of. Dave was a true viper nut. Glad to see Daves car is gonna be used as he would want it.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Daves wife Arlene....seems as if all is getting put in order! Very sweet lady....I must be a lucky guy that I caught this.

you bought it? that's AWSOME!

I kept looking at that car, you could tell it is well taken care of, and I bet it stops on a dime.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CWhiteRun You bought a truly well cared for car at a great price, from fantastic people. :famous:

Make sure you take her to the track... Dave would have liked that :drive:

Dave was the best. I miss his booming voice and sense of humor.

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The deed is done guys....and OFFICIALLY mine.

That is so awesome. Happy for you AND that there's another Viper in Alabama. The VCA chapter here does fun things, contact Chip with the club in Huntsville. Planning to go to Lake Martin this late Spring, to the Mopar Collection in Alex City (VERY extensive hemi collection) and to my house for food and bev.

Congrats man. Contact me if needed. Can't wait to see the pics when you get Big Brake Dave's Car safely to Dothan.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks much guys for a true (and finally legitimate) warm welcome to the community. Looks like i'll have to come up with my 'dues' for the club....and you'd better believe the banana snake to the track quite a bit.