Big Brake Dave's car Killer deal

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn, id rather have seen catwood get it. strictly cause he would race the wheels off it. again as dave would want it.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks much guys for a true (and finally legitimate) warm welcome to the community. Looks like i'll have to come up with my 'dues' for the club....and you'd better believe the banana snake to the track quite a bit.

It's RACE YELLOW.

Get it correct or don't buy it.

:rolaugh:

Last edited:

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quoted to laugh at Carl. "of"?

Ha Ha Ha

I'm too ********** to laugh. I figured I'd be the only one silly enough to be interested in a 79K mile track car. Maybe Chuck wants to sell his....

SoloIIRacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thank you for this thread, it is what sold this car. Chad will give it a great home. He plans to drive it like my dad did, everyday. That is what she was meant for, driving pleasure.

OGO would be proud. Take good care of a legendary Viper Chad, OGO will be watching.

In memory of OGO, lots of emoticons :drive::headbang::usa::jester::hug::1up::popcorn::clap::rock::ciao:

Jeff Cawthorne

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, he always bragged proudly about your championship Autocross skills.

We love him and miss him.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks much Jeff....can't wait to get her in the garage, and believe me the car will be put through its paces. One or two Solo II events and quite a few track days every month at the minimum.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations CWhiteRun !!!
You now own a piece of history.
Here are a few of my favorite shots.

[media]http://www.kouchicentral.com/images/09-20%20dave's%20final%20run%20WSIR/DSC_7235.JPG[/media]

[media]http://www.kouchicentral.com/images/09-20%20dave's%20final%20run%20WSIR/DSC_7384.JPG[/media]

[media]http://www.kouchicentral.com/images/09-20%20dave's%20final%20run%20WSIR/DSC_7440.JPG[/media]

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You got an incredible deal. I saw the ad to late or I would have been fighting Carl for it. Dave taught me just about everything I know about Vipers and he did the DBB roll bar and big brake upgrade on my ACR himself. When Dave worked on my car he would leave his parked in my garage in case I needed to go for a ride. SD Viper club has just not been the same without him. Dave took incredible care of the car. You will not believe how clean it is underneath. If the deal falls through I get dibs.

On a cruise in 2006

At a Carlsbad Saturday Morning get together. This gives you an idea of how clean he kept the car. About 55,000 miles when this was taken in 2008.

Last edited:

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats on a great purchase. This car coming to lower Al is as much a transfer of Viper wealth as Obama is trying to do with health care. No wait, CWhiteRun bought it honestly wi his own money, quite different. Anyway, nw fla/lower al gets a much needed Yellow Viper!:2tu:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is Jeff on Dave's Corner.... 7/13/2008

You must be registered for see images

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You got an incredible deal. I saw the ad to late or I would have been fighting Carl for it.

Kurt, I love ya man, but your the only guy I know slower than Everts.

Maybe you want to trade in the under used ACR for an 09 SRT10 coupe? You know I'd make good use of it.

:2tu:

Last edited:

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Glad I could beat you fellas to the punch! Finally...using a work computer for something other than work paid off.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I could beat you fellas to the punch! Finally...using a work computer for something other than work paid off.

Congrats CWhiteRun on a great car. Time to purchase your venom membership :)

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This will be a great car from a great guy.

Kurt, I love ya man, but your the only guy I know slower than Everts.

Maybe you want to trade in the under used ACR for an 09 SRT10 coupe? You know I'd make good use of it.

:2tu:

We need to get to the track together Carl. Like Ron Wasserman, as I grow older, I've improved a bit......and Dave helped!

Dan

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is so awesome. Happy for you AND that there's another Viper in Alabama. The VCA chapter here does fun things, contact Chip with the club in Huntsville. Planning to go to Lake Martin this late Spring, to the Mopar Collection in Alex City (VERY extensive hemi collection) and to my house for food and bev.

Congrats man. Contact me if needed. Can't wait to see the pics when you get Big Brake Dave's Car safely to Dothan.

Haven't hears about this event, is it posted up or can you PM the details?

Hey Chad,
congrats, great car! Excellent history too :2tu:

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This will be a great car from a great guy.

We need to get to the track together Carl. Like Ron Wasserman, as I grow older, I've improved a bit......and Dave helped!

Dan

I got a good decade on both of you so....:dunno:

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, that's a good deal for that car. I would have bought it for that price. Anyway's Dave was a great person and helped me many times when I had my B/W 97. His car was very, very well taken care of. In fact, when we both were changing oil and cleaning up the undercarriage of our cars, I bet I still have some sweat and skin underneath that thing. So how about that, you have some pieces of the San Diego Viper club with you in more ways than one.:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala