Big Thanks to JonB at Partsrack

mangle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a bit of a Viper bite a while back involving a guardrail on an onramp on cold tires. Jon first gave me advice I needed about how to handle the insurance company. He then put me in touch with a guy who agreed to buy the wrecked car for a bit more than the salvage value as he was not in a position to do it himself.

I'm now looking for another one and have a bit more cash to do so.

Thanks again!

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a set of rotors from JonB yesterday. He responded to my e-mail within 3 minutes. I then completed the order on-line and received a confirming invoice with shipping charges a minute later. Three minutes after that I received a tracking number and an estimated arrival date with one click real time tracking.

He’d have to read my mind to make it any easier.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had a bit of a Viper bite a while back involving a guardrail on an onramp on cold tires. Jon first gave me advice I needed about how to handle the insurance company. He then put me in touch with a guy who agreed to buy the wrecked car for a bit more than the salvage value as he was not in a position to do it himself.
I'm now looking for another one and have a bit more cash to do so.Thanks again!

Glad to help with your MANGLEd Viper, and position you vs Insurance. I think I ended up a 50% owner in your Organ Donor Snake, and put a few $$$ in your pocket.

Maybe you should consider a NEW screen name [PAMPERED, BABIED, instead of MANGLEd] before your next Snake?! BJMotors, Marv Rose, Roanoke Dodge...they have the most USED Vipers.....and Check the classifieds here.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered a set of rotors from JonB yesterday. He responded to my e-mail within 3 minutes. I then completed the order on-line and received a confirming invoice with shipping charges a minute later. Three minutes after that I received a tracking number and an estimated arrival date with one click real time tracking. He’d have to read my mind to make it any easier.

IT WAS A DANG GOOD THING YOU DID NOT CALL ON A MONDAY, AND RISK HAVING ME HURT YOUR FEELINGS WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY HELPING 3-4 CUSTOMERS WHO CALLED FIRST, DARN YOU! OUT OF SPITE I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY HELD THE ROTORS FOR AT LEAST A DAY, AND NOT SENT THE TRACKING INFO AT ALL ! AND I MIGHT HAVE HAD A RUSHED AND SNIPPY TONE, TOO. BUT YOU MISSSED IT ALL.........

SHAME ON YOU FOR KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED, FOR BEING IN OUR DATABASE (several times) AND USING THE WEB TO ENSURE EXACT, UPDATED INFO IN YOUR FILE. DESPITE MY BEST ATTEMPTS TO DELAY IT, UPS HAD IT GONE WITHIN 45 MINUTES FROM YOUR ORDER. {at a price that was stupid-cheap, too!]

Seriously........ Ron, thanks for the kind words and for your repeat business....

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say.. once you know how to "handle" Jon... he is a complete pleasure to do business with... (knowledgeable, and kick *** deals!!)

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE KICK *** EXHAUST SYSTEM(S) JONNNNNY B !!

Dad and I are going to absolutely love them !!

Jon...A