billet valve covers for gen 4!

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys, and gals, we are in the process of releasing our new billet valve covers for the new generation Vipers. they will include billet covers, and mounts for the coil packs, and allow the use of roller valve train as well. stay tuned! :headbang:
X-Metal Engineering
812-453-4862

dgorham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How are the valve covers coming out and are there any pics yet??

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what happened to the gen 3 stuff ??
we still make that too! we run GEN 3 on a weekly basis, its surprising how many of those still get up graded all the time. Under ground racing keeps us very busy!

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are the valve covers coming out and are there any pics yet??
perfect timing! we are running them this week actually! hopefully after this week end i will be able to post some pictures. this cover is drasctically different in every way from any other Viper. not even the bolt patterns are similar.
this will allow Gen 4 customers to upgrade valve train, reduce crankcase pressure as well as beautify their engines and
get rid of the RED valve covers that look like they we used on an International Harvestor tractor!:lmao:

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to have a set of these valve covers for my GEN 2, but they'd look silly all shiny under my red intake :(

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to have a set of these valve covers for my GEN 2, but they'd look silly all shiny under my red intake :(
no it wouldnt. we have put them on MANY Gen2's. they look killer in satin finish, and a few guys have painted the engraved letters in red to tie it all together for a great look.