Black/Silver Viper Pics

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can i get some pics of some Black/Silver Vipers? I pick up mine next weekend and i'm getting pretty pumped. I've never even seen a black GTS or ACR around here in person.

goldfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats OSUbrew,
I think that's the best combo ever. I love my Viper, but right after I bought it I found out that Joseph Houss was selling his 99 black/silver ACR and I wish I had known earlier. Here's a link to a couple of pics on his photo album, but I hope others will chime in with more. I have a bunch of other pics of his old black/silver ACR if you want them.
Mike

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/9879/sort/1/size/medium/cat/all/page/8

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here you go.

2152Vipe_Ram_Side_2-med.JPG

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your wish is my command:

<font color="red">BLACK WITH SILVER STRIPES GTS: </font>

You must be registered for see images

<font color="red">BLACK WITH SILVER STRIPES GTS ACR: </font>

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posting my 99 GTS for sale again. Rare black with both connolly interior and stripe option.About 26 optioned like this in 99 I've heard. The car has 8,300 miles. Never been raced. Has T&amp;D roller rockers with the chrome molly push rods,Mopar/Borla exhaust, Mopar performance computer,SVS cold air kit which includes billet aluminum throttle bodies with aluminum smooth tubes and bigger air box and K&amp;Ns. The car is in mint shape and runs great. Need to expand my business and I have to say goodbye to my baby. Been looking at prices of earlier with higher mileage and think that $55,000 is a fare price for this Viper. There are other rare Vipers for a lot more money out there. But taking everything into consideration the buyer of this car is getting and excellent example of a pretty rare Viper. And in excellent conditions as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth