Black with Silver spotted today in Houston in the rain...

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a nice Black viper with stripes today in the rain on Holcomb here in Houston. Made me want to go get mine out of the garage, but I just washed it the other day and it's nice and clean...
You must be registered for see images
Supposed to be ugly for a few more days.. Anybody here the owner. It had new paper plates...

Jeff

mayo_pasco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that's me :).

She's a '96 with only 5k. Would imagine that she has never gotten this wet from the skies before and it feels a little bit awkward but even in this harsh rain there was only some slight dripping coming inside in front of the doors.

I got her transported here two weeks ago from Chicago, sofar with no disappointment :).

Do you meet any other Viper owners around here? I have tried to contact the guy in charge of the Houston area but can't send email nor get through by phone.

I moved here two months ago (I am of Swedish origin) and have sofar only seen two Vipers, except for yours, here in Houston. I am sure there must be a lot more of these beautiful creatures out here.

OP
OP
J

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey mayo_pasco,

There are actually quite a few Vipers here in town. If the weather holds up then you might see a bunch at Miami Subs 1 mile west of beltway 8 and Westheimer. Everyone usually gets there about 9 or 10. Hey all you other Vipers here in Houston, why don't you chime in and welcome our latest owner...

Jeff

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Houston Snake Den mayo_pasco. You can usually catch a couple Vipers at Miami Subs on a Saturday night. The Houston VCA chapter meets next on Saturday, December 9th at Moody Gardens in Galveston. Plans call for a cruise on the paddle boat 'Colonel'. For club info you can contact Prashant Patel or alternatively John Hackett. E-mail me and I can give you their phone numbers and maybe help you with any questions.

Many Houston Vipers will be in College Station next weekend for the TWS Viper Days event. I invite you to come along, it should be a hoot.

john

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't live in Houston, but I have! My company has a lot of clients in Houston so I'm there pretty often..not with the car unfortunately. In fact I'll be there next week Thursday. I have an early morning meeting on Friday but if anyone's interested I'd be happy to buy a round or two of drinks for the local Viper crowd if someone can suggest a place and time next Thursday evening. Maybe the Firehouse, one of the usual haunts I stumble into! I'll be there with a 911 owner co-worker of mine so we can harrass him for entertainment! We can just make the passcode "Snake" and have the staff send you to the Viper table!

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to Houston.
There are quite a few Houston VCA members who hang out here. There should be several at TWS next weekend. I plan on being there!

mayo_pasco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All,

thanx for the welcoming, good to see that there is some activity here and I will for sure see you at the Miami place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32