Black with silver stripes - PICS!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get the pics for you, but here is my previous 2003 SRT-10 with the new-and-improved painted stripes:

You must be registered for see images

The silver is the correct 2003 Viper silver. And the plates? Perhaps the most clever in the Viper Nation (hint, it is Japanese). Hope you enjoy!

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, clever plate indeed! ;) The stripes are a welcome addition -- they really make the car stand out.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont get the plate, i must be lost..

I LOVE the look up front, but by the time it gets to the rear, it seems a bit over powering? I might be the only one who sees it like this, but if I went with a convert, I see NOW it would definetly have to be black, and have those silver stripes, I think I would just make them a bit thiner.

Jon

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I LOVE the look up front, but by the time it gets to the rear, it seems a bit over powering? I might be the only one who sees it like this, but if I went with a convert, I see not it would definetly have to be black, and have those silver stripes, I think I would just make them a bit thiner.

Jon

Kintama means "golden balls" in Japanese. :)

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I LOVE the look up front, but by the time it gets to the rear, it seems a bit over powering? I might be the only one who sees it like this, but if I went with a convert, I see not it would definetly have to be black, and have those silver stripes, I think I would just make them a bit thiner.

Jon

Kintama means "golden balls" in Japanese. :)

lol now i get it :D :D

VENOMUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really want to put the racing stripes on my black 04 but have not seen any stripes that push my buttons. I do like the stripes on Chris's car but I think the stripes are a little too wide and the seperation between the stripes to narrow for my taste. I am expecting the new autoform top next week and the car should look great with stripes. How does one go about getting their car striped without having it done and realizing they don't like them???

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does one go about getting their car striped without having it done and realizing they don't like them???

Two options:

1. Take pictures of your car and then have some good Photoshop (photo manipulation software) work done on it to simulate the stripes.

2. Do them in vinyl. Leave them on if you like them (durable and look great) or take them off.

And to be fair, the car pictured is my former SRT. It now belongs to a GREAT guy who is obviously enjoying the heck out of it!