Bra for 95 viper??

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ebay...not many folks have gen 1 bras.

be careful...some folks will try and sell you a Gen 2 saying it will fit...it won't. As well, when you do find a Gen1, make sure it has the the special snaps for the front fascia...otherwise it won't snap on.

DMC94

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I may be able to help! A few years ago I contacted the company that made 'em and after agreeing to buy several, they ran off a short run. You can check with Jon B at PartsRack but if he doesn't have any, I actually still have 3-4 sitting in my closet. They're great for track use because the multiple snaps in the wheel well area make it very secure. :nana:

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recall that Speed Lingerie made Gen I bra's, although they are ridiculously expensive - $560. You might ask them if their Gen I bra is different from their Gen II bra. If they say they are the same bra, I wouldn't even consider them (there is a considerable difference between the Gen I and Gen II front end).

Only advantage to them that I can see is 1) they may still make the Gen I bra, which has been discontinued by Dodge, and 2) is they match the color of your car, which is a non-issue if you have a black car.

Might as well at least check them out: http://www.speedlingerie.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302