Brand New 2001 ACR

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wants EIGHTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS for it. LOL. I doubt your could get 82K Canadian...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today.

0209 CLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's brand new and never has been sold but it has 414 miles! Nice car but for that price I'll pass even if I had the cash (which I don't) lol

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesnt look like that car is "really" for sale.. He's just placing an ad..

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are on crack for sure. anyone else find this banner ironic in their photo?

You must be registered for see images attach

I only paid $46k for my ACR and it had 2100 one owner miles (99 model).

Last edited:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wants EIGHTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS for it. LOL. I doubt your could get 82K Canadian...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today.

actually canadian is worth more than US funds now... thanks to the declining dollar.

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's another brand new yellow one in the maritimes up here as well. I talked to the guy before I bought mine. Similar price

I talked to him also about 4 months ago. Funny thing was, he actually sounded like he was going to have no problem selling the car for that much! Ron.

V

Venomiss

OK if this was never titled and owned by a dealer then why doesn't it have a warranty?
Will it start when someone purchases ? Not for the price he's asking but it would be good for the Viper market.

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another place here in NJ wanted 95k (I think?) for a 99 ACR with 10k miles....now that's just...wrong. Period.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are on crack for sure. anyone else find this banner ironic in their photo?

You must be registered for see images attach

I only paid $46k for my ACR and it had 2100 one owner miles (99 model).

Jeeze... and I thought I got a great deal on my car... I paid $45,000 for a 96 B&W GTS 1owner with 9,181 miles bone stock with venzano interior.. I still believe I got a great deal.. but my god... $46,000 for an ACR with only 2100 miles? That is one hell of a steal! :)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming he has had it since delivery why not put a high dollar on it? Everyone keeps saying how the Gen I & II are going into collector status.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Ya think? Pass it on, you're hogging it Junior:D

What would you do if it was the early 1970's ancd came across an original 427 Cobra or L88 vette still on MSO for its original MSRP. Crazy for the times maybe, but those cars are continually 500K these days.

The person who buys this car is one of two people:

1 - The type who always dreamed of having a gen II coupe and became wealthy after Dodge stopped building good looking Vipers.

2 - Someone with mega money who will buy it, stuff it away and bring it out as one of the few "survivors" and will serve as a high water mark cor classic Viper values.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think its outlandish at all. Someone will come along and pay it.

If someone wants it bad enough they will... it has super low miles and ACR.. I'm sure there is a buyer out there for it but I bet the seller will lower the price regardless..