Brand New Euroteck Slotted Rotors FS with slight error...

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a brand new set of our slotted rotors, although when we laser etched the rotation arrow on the hat, they accidentally made the arrow point the wrong way. We normally would swap the hat with a new one with the correct arrow, but we have them made in car sets of 4 so this would always leave one left over hat. I am willing to sell this brand new set which is 100% perfect besides the one front rotor hat has the rotation arrow facing the wrong way. (All 4 rotors are correct though). For $1,450 + shipping. Retail is $1,725. This is never seen when the wheel is on. I could sell it and most would never notice, but I always like to disclose it. So this error is your gain. Please email or call if you are interested.

1-866-950-7779 or [email protected]

Thanks

You must be registered for see images

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead **** rotors. The hats match my graphite coupe perfectly and I lost 36 lbs of unsprung rotational weight to boot! I'm very pleased with them.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead **** rotors. The hats match my graphite coupe perfectly and I lost 36 lbs of unsprung rotational weight to boot! I'm very pleased with them.

oh wow! I LOVE that color. If I was buying a new Viper it would be that color. The new 09 wheels really show them off great too! Anymore pics? from further away?

Thanks again!

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh wow! I LOVE that color. If I was buying a new Viper it would be that color. The new 09 wheels really show them off great too! Anymore pics? from further away?

Thanks again!

No good ones I'm afraid. My buddy is pretty good with a camera. I'm going to have him take some photos of the car after I lower it.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No good ones I'm afraid. My buddy is pretty good with a camera. I'm going to have him take some photos of the car after I lower it.

That is awesome!!!!! god I love that color! It will look really nice after you lower it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte