BRAND NEW factory Brembo brake pads For sale

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an extra set of Factory Dodge/Mopar/Brembo brake pads for an SRT10. This is a full car set. 2 front and 2 rear. The box was never opened except for these pics. They cost me over $350. I will sell them for $280. I am only selling them since i have lots of extra brake pads already. email or call. [email protected] or 866-950-7779

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neal Are these the ones that leave all that black dust.
RICK

I suppose so yes. They are what come stock. Although after i personally tried a few different low dust pads, I found you sacrafice a lot of performance for cleaner wheels. I had Porterfield R4-S on my car for a few days and took them off ASAP because they had no bite. In the end i found it was easier to just wash the car more often and have better brakes.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to a Viper Days and was told that all that ugly black stuff (break dust) on the rims means the pads are working. I had ECB dustless pads, but after hearing that I changed my priorities and now I would rather be able to stop. It seems like I wash the car each time before I drive it anyway, and now I don't look like such a poser.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 more full car sets of these I can do at the same price. Let me know ASAP if anyone wants a set of them.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose so yes. They are what come stock. Although after i personally tried a few different low dust pads, I found you sacrafice a lot of performance for cleaner wheels. I had Porterfield R4-S on my car for a few days and took them off ASAP because they had no bite. In the end i found it was easier to just wash the car more often and have better brakes.

Have you tried EBC REDSTUFF or YELLOWSTUFF brake pads? Forget the GREENSTUFF pads as they are not aggressive enough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte