BRAND NEW SILVER SRT AVAILABLE FOR $69,000!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Available at Cook Dodge Chrysler in Aberdeen Maryland. These guys were kind enough to host a lunch and a tech session for us today. The dealer principal himself was tending the grill. Very interesting guy who reminds me of Chuck Tator, has had his dealership for 30 years and his father had it before him. 1Tony1 will like this, he owns and flies 3 airplanes including a Russian fighter jet. Back to the car we teched on, silver 04, brand new on the showroom floor, pristine, no paint issues 10 of us looked it over. On our way out I asked the owner if he would like some publicity on it as he hosted the event and he came back with a VCA price of $69,900. Contact either Rob Cook who is the owner or Buddy, I forget the last name, who is the general sales manager, be sure to mention where the price came from. I told them I would post it. Mention my name Lee Stubberfield Vice President VA/MD VCA if you want to. Don't forget Gary Almond, the best Viper transporter in the nation is based here and could haul it to you, contact me for his info. Also, Jason Heffner is 30 minutes away, you could have a turbo put on before delivery!
Contact...
Rob Cook owner or
Buddy General Sales Manager
My cell if you get crossed up somehow is 410.978.7773

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is an excellent price. I was looking for a silver and ended up with a black at substantially the same price (very slightly cheaper). I would have been willing to pay more for the silver though.

OP
OP
L

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually it was sold by 8pm Saturday night when the "Viper Recycler" (WANTED) called my cell phone for the dealers cell phone. He hooked up a profesional baseball player he knew with it.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Recycler probably wanted to keep a silver SRT within his reach for when he wants another Viper. He figures the ball player won't drive his car much, so in 6 months to a year, he can buy it from him for a great deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant