BTR Performance 1992-2002 RT Roll Bar Pics...............

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics.....if they load correctly...LOL.

The pictures are not that great and I will be taking some during the daylight hours tomorrow and post them. As for the color, this color blue was specified by the Viper owner and as you can see by noting the steering wheel and speaker covers, we matched his previous color perfectly.

The bar itself fits like a glove and the small cutouts in the upper rear of the center console fit around the bar with no excess openings and add to an OEM look. I took pics with and without the seats. You can see that rear viewing is excellent compared to competitive bars on the market and seat travel is NOT comprimised in any way. The bar fits with a hard and soft top (will post pics if needed) and gives a few inches above the head (helmet-less)of most drivers.

We have detailed installation instructions for both Gen 1 and Gen 2 RT Vipers.

Thanks again,

Tom

308RT10_Roll_Bar_PassSide-med.jpg

308RT_Roll_Bar_Drivers-med.jpg

308RT_Roll_Bar_DSSeatsin-med.jpg

308RT_Roll_BarPassSideSeatsin-med.jpg

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,
Just to ask, will the roll bar middle legs clear the seat belt roller on cars with center-mounted seat belts? And the legs clear the bolt holes for a 5-point harness? (Really, any pics without the rear interior piece covering up the mounting location?) Thanks.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

Yes, the middle upright bars clear seat belt retractors on Gen 2 Vipers and the outer mounting bolt on each "leg" is aligned with the center of each seat for exact mounting of 5 point harness shoulder belts. I do have pics without center cover but they are at the printer for installation instruction guide.

Tom