Buddy is looking for an 06 or an 08 Coupe. Has the cash and looking to buy right away

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with a bud and he is looking to buy a Viper right away. He is making a deal on a 2006 black coupe and I told him to hold off until I post on here. He likes black or silver. He doesnt like the red, yellow green etc. Might look at blue. I told him he might be able to get in to a 2008 for not too much more. He is in Canada so a Canadian car would be his preference but if the deal was right he might look at bringing one one up. If you are looking for a quick sale and have a black or silver coupe pm me and I will give you his contact info or pm the info and I will tell him about it.

Thanks guys.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Buddy is looking for an 06 or an 08 Coupe. Has the cash and looking to buy right

you have a pm

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Buddy is looking for an 06 or an 08 Coupe. Has the cash and looking to buy right

Rizzo, ask your buddy if he's interested in a rare canadian, 2008 Violet with silver stripes with only 14K kilometers, or a 06 Charcoal Us car with 35K miles.
Pm me if interested .

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Have a deal on a 08 ACR blue w/white stripes.

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just an update. Thanks for the replies guys. He bought a 2006 black w silver stripes with 12000 kms ( 7500 miles ). Should be here in a few weeks. I will tell him to come on here and say hi. Matt. I sent you a PM but send me details on the blue ACR.

Thanks.
Sean

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave