Build you own GTS

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A '95 Gen 1/2 GTS? 17" wheels, smaller brakes, V6 but it comes with a "new torque convertor" attached to the automatic?

About the same weight as a GTS.

It's evil, looks like a Viper, but probably gets beat by every Honda on the road.

Ted

transamer79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That just makes me want to puke. I cant believe they are actually in business.

z76232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out with my FE the other day and a guy asked me if it was real or a kit car. I thought he was crazy. What do you know.:rolaugh: What a piece.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can buy a gen I for peanuts these days (mid-20's)..... Why in the world wouldanyone do this??

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Chrysler have any grounds to sue them? If so, I wish they would. Thats an embarrassment to the "Viper" name

I'm pretty sure the only time an auto maker can sue for something like this is if the seller tries to sell the car as a viper instead of a kit car:dunno:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at particular company is 30 mins for m my house, they have been around for years and did use a few stock viper parts in the build, cant say ive ever seen one on the road though. Im guessing they've only sold a handful of them. I guess if they wanted to take it further Chrsyler would have legal grounds

Chrysler doesnt own the 'Viper' name over here, another small kitcar company owns the name after registering way back in 60's

there's an 'RT' version for sale here
Dodges for Sale

Last edited:

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm with you guys-what is the point. I guess when your that far across the pond you can get away with that copycat BS and not many will catch on. But I guess except for the fact that you could get a real Viper for same price, its no different than having a lambo kit car with a honda engine right.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960