Bumble Bee Left Factory...

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..last Tuesday, 10/22 and still a no show in Florida. :mad:

I just can't think of a reason it's not here and the dealer says he has no clue.

Thoughts? Wrecked on the side of the road? Zapped by aliens? Hijacked into a midnight race team? Damaged in shipping and in a secret shop in NC? Recalled back to CAAP for HP bump (fat chance)?

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..last Tuesday, 10/22 and still a no show in Florida. :mad:

I just can't think of a reason it's not here and the dealer says he has no clue.

Thoughts? Wrecked on the side of the road? Zapped by aliens? Hijacked into a midnight race team? Damaged in shipping and in a secret shop in NC? Recalled back to CAAP for HP bump (fat chance)?

Must of been loaded with a bunch of red ones.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinking a couple TA's and silver in same shipment

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trucks are sometimes loaded with Vipers that go to multiple regions so it can take some time. Can't be long now.

And congrats!!! It's been a long eventful wait for you. Once you get your dream machine you will forget all about the wait. I'm absolutely loving mine!

Last edited:

LouN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are going to love it, the color combo looks even better in person!

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT'S HERE!!! And damn purddy if I do say so.

You must be registered for see images attach

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So let me get this straight......the 2014's you can get the "normal" stripes thru the facia on the SRT models?

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks awesome. If I had the coin, that version would look great parked to my 2007 SRT8 Superbee. Those two together! Unfortunately, I'd have to let the Charger, Viper, and both testicles, plus cash, to get a Gen V!

ViperSSG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The six vent hood with the GTS stripes look totally awesome. I'm super glad they made the six vent hood an option for the 2014 GTS. Congratulations!