buying 04 white mamba, have couple of ?'s

EYEFORSRTGUY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
buying 04 white mamba, have couple of ?\'s

i have owned several cars in my time, owned previous 94 viper and 02 viper coupe, have not had opertunity to buy ne wone yet, i have been in the maket a few days now and found 04 white mamba brand new, what is good deal? paying $80k, which i was told was invoice with no hold back, i was not happy with the driving of the older vipers, they track the grooves in the road terribly almos tot the point of the car not being fun to drive, has dodge corrected this issue? i love the white color i seen a post on here about the prodution numbers, being 200 whites and 200 blacks produced, i thought there were 200 total not 200 of each color, could someone clarify, went to look at the white one tonight and put deposit on it to hold it as there was another person lookng to buy it, will make up my mind in the morning, just seeing if i am getting decent deal and what everyone thinks about the white momba, thanks a bunch for your help

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: buying 04 white momba, have couple of ?\'s

I love the white, I also had to fly out to indy just to jet one. So if you can still find a brand new one locally go for it.

good luck on your search

vd..

OP
OP
E

EYEFORSRTGUY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the white one i am buying is out of state, the one here locally the dealer is asking 126k for it, WOW, what a rip off, he let me sit in the car and look it over even though i told him i had not intention of paying that for the car and also adding i thought it was rediculous for them to ask that, he said its the owner of the dealership that wants that for it, i too like the color combination and i will never own another black car way to hard to keep clean on todays highways, thanks

vipermamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It sounds like a great price!!!! I paid sticker for mine. Yes, they produced 200 white and 200 black mamba's. Good luck!!!! :2tu:

OP
OP
E

EYEFORSRTGUY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WELL PICKED IT UP LAST NIGHT, FUN CAR AND WHAT PRETTY BODY LINES WITH TOP DOWN, GOT IT FOR GREAT DEAL, #198 OF 200, HOW DO YOU GET THE PLAQUE, WAS NOT IN CAR AND DEALER IS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS, THANKS

vipermamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats!!!!!! The plaque should be on your center console.

Enjoy the new Ride :2tu:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have #138 and had to buy by traveling up State. I bought mine new for 1000 dollars below MSRP. It was the best deal in March I could fined. Great price enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant