Buying from Chicago motor cars need feedback

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested in a highline vehicle from them anyone had any dealings good n bad I live quite a bit away from there location. Thanks

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
punch them in on your internet and do a little reading. You might want to think twice.

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have personally bought an H1 from them and couldn't be happier with the transaction. I have several friends who combined have probably purchased over 30 vehicles without ever having an issue. Prior to ordering my new gen 5, i was about to pull the trigger on one of their f430's. I wouldn't take one buyers bad experience as a reflection of the company as a whole.

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my Viper from them. Good experience. Guy I bought car from had owned 3 Vipers himself. Gave me a 15 minute description of every inch of the car. Met me at the airport. Don't know if he is still there but they were great to deal with.

OP
OP
A

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. Sirfy put in wrong section can someone move this to gen discussion thanksQUOTE]

OP
OP
A

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE]thanks for all the feedback. Sorry I put in wrong section. May move forward on a vehicle they have

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe if you place this in each folder you will get more input, just an FYI

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never bought from them but they seem to have a good exotic inventory. recently dealt with Michael Simon over there on an R8 inquiry.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the owner. I can tell you they sell more cars than you could believe and they have been at it for many years. If they weren't selling quality cars they wouldn't still be in business.

If you PM me, I might be able to go out there and take a look at what you are interested in as I will be nearby tomorrow.