C6 ZR1 vs RT/10

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looked like a short race too, not 1/4 mile. its all driver at that point and from what it looks like the guy could drive

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper launched great everytime, the ZR-1 driver, well not so much....

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost looked like the ZR1 was dogging it so he could close on the Viper. You know just to see how much he could give away. If he was not doing that on purpose then he is a terrible driver.

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps the car was recently purchased and the driver didn't want to liquify their tires, the TCS wasn't disengaged, and the driver wasn't as experienced. Let's face it, most Viper owners know how to drive their cars. The same can't be said about most Vette/Z06/ZR1 owners, due to the fact that so many are built, and many fall into the hands of those who want a status symbol with a supercharger....but nonetheless, congrats on that Viper driver. They know what they're doing.

Gotta love the V10.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That RT/10 is still a bruiser even by today's standards... Just shows that even an old heavyweight can lump you up if you let your guard down:headbang:

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a plus that it was an RT/10....my favourite incarnation of the Viper. I've rode in Gen II GTSs, SRT-10 convertibles (not been in an ACR yet) and RT/10s. To this day, the RT/10 has always been (and always will be) my dream car.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I might be a bit biased, since I've got a Gen2 rt10 myself, but that was a really good show of what these cars can do. I wonder what these "light mods" are though..."light" is very subjective...:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang